Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

chobes seein this at a goodwill and ecstasy of gold starts playin

one of these pierced jesus' side btw, if youre trying to curry favor with GA maybe think again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Its the worst of the 3 of that gen by a mile

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

n64 guy geeking out in a sex shop over the atomic purple dildos

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

one of these pierced jesus' side btw, if youre trying to curry favor with GA maybe think again

lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

owned this. gah

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

no fuckin way and even then itd still kick rear end

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Those Performance pads always, and I mean ALWAYS, had poo poo rear end z buttons that would break within days of using them

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

no fuckin way and even then itd still kick rear end

Its not better than PSX, and Saturn overall had a bigger library with more unique titles. Its missing zelda sure but that doesn't put N64 even close to Saturns library. Arcade perfect SFA3, X-men Vs Street Fighter, Elevator Action 2, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force ect it just has a better library overall than Pretendo Shitsthefloor

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol just staring at my screen like is he talking about....the.... saturn...?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

your favorite curry flavor is cum lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
remember reading poo poo in game magazines like Readers be advised! Steer clear of Bomberman 64 and instead pick up the far superior sega saturn, two multitaps, and a copy of Saturn Bomberman! and being weirded out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Its not better than PSX, and Saturn overall had a bigger library with more unique titles. Its missing zelda sure but that doesn't put N64 even close to Saturns library. Arcade perfect SFA3, X-men Vs Street Fighter, Elevator Action 2, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force ect it just has a better library overall than Pretendo Shitsthefloor

lmao no way on earth

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

remember reading poo poo in game magazines like Readers be advised! Steer clear of Bomberman 64 and instead pick up the far superior sega saturn, two multitaps, and a copy of Saturn Bomberman! and being weirded out

they were absolutely right

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the n64 has more good games thn the saturn has games

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

the n64 has more good games thn the saturn has games

you have no idea what you are talking about and are clearly out of your league in this conversation

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Elevator Action Returns,[a] also known as Elevator Action II,[1] is a 1994 run and gun video game developed for arcades and published by Taito. It is the sequel to Elevator Action (1983) with a grittier, more realistic setting. It retains the elevator-based gimmick from the original, but expands the gameplay system and replaces the spy motif with a new scenario involving a paramilitary team fighting against a terrorist group.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Elevator Action Returns,[a] also known as Elevator Action II,[1] is a 1994 run and gun video game developed for arcades and published by Taito. It is the sequel to Elevator Action (1983) with a grittier, more realistic setting. It retains the elevator-based gimmick from the original, but expands the gameplay system and replaces the spy motif with a new scenario involving a paramilitary team fighting against a terrorist group.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

camera zooms out showing tld is sitting in a padded room, tapping on his lap like a kb, while a doctor and visiting residents peer in through a window and talk about a new aggressive form of gamer aids

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol bbg pointing smugly at Mickey in the Castle of Illusion. and you think Nintendo ever even approached this level of sheer brilliance?

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

i appreciate the sega saturn as much as or more than the next guy but this is beyond fucktarded lol

:sss:da peace thread:coolslime:
optional and/or mandatory easy listening for peace thread lurking and/or psoiting

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm right

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

starbarry clock posted:

i appreciate the sega saturn as much as or more than the next guy but this is beyond fucktarded lol

see you y'all have on your side? christ lol. You should all be ashamed

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

they should have stuck with Ultra 64 as the name.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

did you actually know anyone who had a sega saturn when you were a kid?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I would like to see the alternate reality where Sega didn't self-sabotage the Saturn

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Yeah it kicks rear end

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

obvs it loses to psx especially on ports but anyone sayin it sucks is full of poo poo

First post and the OP immediately concedes the console war. Tekken 3 wins again.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

did you actually know anyone who had a sega saturn when you were a kid?

yeah I had all 3 growing up although I got the saturn used way later. We had an import shop close by so I played a lot of japan only games like street fighter alpha 3 and stuff.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

bees x1000 posted:

I would like to see the alternate reality where Sega didn't self-sabotage the Saturn

it had 1100 + games made for it dude. N64 had like 300 tops across all regions.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

a gritty realistic Burger Time 2 where North Korean nuclear apocalypse looms if our wisecracking hero can't stack the elite commandos' custom orders before it's too late

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Arch Nemesis posted:

a gritty realistic Burger Time 2 where North Korean nuclear apocalypse looms if our wisecracking hero can't stack the elite commandos' custom orders before it's too late

Napoleon said an army marches on its stomach

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

yeah I had all 3 growing up although I got the saturn used way later. We had an import shop close by so I played a lot of japan only games like street fighter alpha 3 and stuff.

silver spoon slotted into your mouth like a memory card. sickening..

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

it had 1100 + games made for it dude. N64 had like 300 tops across all regions.

Cool, now how many of them came out in the US?????????????????????

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah it kicks rear end

yup.

Arch Nemesis posted:

this also sounds like it would unironically be sick.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

There's always that one fuckin kid on the playground that never shut the gently caress up about sonic xtreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the menus are in japanese but ill tell you how to play :) (doesnt tell u how to play so they can win every round) isnt the saturn awesome?