Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
HAIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Is JJ gonna declare? Or he knows Harbaugh is leaving? That seemed like a substantial goodbye interview answer.

Very excited to watch that fraud flop on the Patriots or Jets or something.

Very impressed by UM’s DL and secondary but what the hell does anyone see in him and why is ESPN focusing on him when the RBs went for 420 yards?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
How is every year worse than the last one

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Very impressed by UM’s DL and secondary but what the hell does anyone see in him and why is ESPN focusing on him when the RBs went for 420 yards?
Something something QB is the most important position in sports

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Got em

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm sad now

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Pats pick hit enough that they’ll get someone better and Jets are rolling with Rodgers for another year so not sure which dumbass franchise is going to take that bullet, but I doubt he ends up going in the first.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

that was a disappointment

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sash! posted:

I'm sad now

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
How the gently caress does Johnson get defensive player of the game lol

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Help Penix

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The trophy stage was on the Washington endzone? :thunk:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Relentlessboredomm posted:

In point of fact, going undefeated is actually less difficult than being a 1 loss team as I believe FSU discovered this year.
If FSU's QB1 wasn't injured they would not have been snubbed. Probably winning their last two games with easy margins. And if they were in the playoffs there would not have been half of the starters on both sides jumping to the transfer portal. I'm with pillsburywhatshisface on this. They would not have lost 63-3 with the team they had in week 9.

But they didn't have the team they had in week 9.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I think Georgia is probably the only team that would’ve been favored (slightly) over Michigan, but they don’t have anyone to blame but themselves for not getting the chance to prove it.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

CannonFodder posted:

If FSU's QB1 wasn't injured they would not have been snubbed. Probably winning their last two games with easy margins. And if they were in the playoffs there would not have been half of the starters on both sides jumping to the transfer portal. I'm with pillsburywhatshisface on this. They would not have lost 63-3 with the team they had in week 9.

But they didn't have the team they had in week 9.

They did win their final two games with easy margins. And yea of course the entire roster doesn't bail if they make the playoffs, that's a given. Everything that happened after that snub is dumb exhibition game nonsense.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
FSU would've put up a better fight against Michigan tonight, guaranteed.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Manoueverable posted:

FSU would've put up a better fight against Michigan tonight, guaranteed.

With Jordan Travis, maybe. Probably not with QB 2 or 3 (not that that should’ve mattered for playoff inclusion).

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

General Dog posted:

With Jordan Travis, maybe. Probably not with QB 2 or 3 (not that that should’ve mattered for playoff inclusion).

QB2 was pretty dang good

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: meant this for the other thread

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
hail!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Kirios posted:

Man Michigan fans are gonna lord this one over Ohio State for quite a while.

as is only fitting and proper

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Intruder posted:

they had his RT drive him and he got pulled over for entering the intersection before the light turned green

I slammed my Penix in the car door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Dango Bango posted:

lol eject a dude before the end of the NC game in garbage time

Ejected for the first half of next year's first game. Take that!