Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Oh man, I was really into this series when I was a kid. Well, for the first 4 or 5 books, then I lost interest. A giant asteroid destroying the earth was one of my big fears as a kid, but I also loved reading and watching stuff about huge natural disasters, so I was pretty obsessed with the first book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Oh good, I’ve been waiting for the hoverboard aliens to show up.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I read these books when I was 11 and definitely did not know who Bosch was at the time, so I feel like I can finally appreciate it now. I remember having a hard time visualizing what the hell was going on and eventually lost interest around book 4-5.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

It’s been a while since someone’s died horribly, hopefully it’s one of the annoying adults next.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

2Face is my favorite because she has the coolest nickname. Jobs has my least favorite name, I keep wanting to pronounce it like Bible Job instead of Steve Jobs.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Soonmot posted:

wow what the gently caress is this opening?!?!

I don't remember Kubrick, did we meet him yet?

Book 4 must’ve been the last one I read because I think I definitely would have remembered the part about being skinned alive.

Kubrick was mentioned a few times in the first book, but I don’t think since then. I guess he and his dad are some of the people who disappeared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Evil Baby/Tamara referred to itself as a Maker a while back after she killed the hoverboard aliens in the tower. Was Evil Baby hijacked by the Shipwrights while they were floating around in space? Why would they choose a baby to possess instead of an adult? Well, I guess they did get a 2 for 1 deal with it since the baby’s controlling Tamara.