Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

I was barely even aware of this series' existence and certainly never read it before. The ending of Everworld sucked so let's see if that was because all the quality transferred over to this series.

poop chute posted:

I remember these books taught me who Bosch was and made me consider the question "what if a girl was a hive mind of alien worms???"
No thread is safe from Gog-posting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Is this series mostly written by Grant? Animorphs and Everworld definitely had the same voice but this feels wildly different so far.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Still don't know how I feel about the names (really, Jobs?) but I loved this first book. Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Whose bright idea was it to store a Bosch on the onboard computer's limited storage?

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Kubrick's got to be one of the missing survivors, right? Guess we'll be seeing what happened to all of them soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

So there are 19 humans left - have we met all of them? I'm trying to come up with 19 names and I don't think I can, but it seems weird to think that there've been unnamed characters following the others around not interacting with the plot at all.