Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 10, 2024
i didn't even know only 1 internet-only company makes replacement rear wiper blades for my car. 2024.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Misread the title. Was expecting another radiator accident. Oh well.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

010924 posted:

i didn't even know only 1 internet-only company makes replacement rear wiper blades for my car. 2024.

based on your name
i am
assuming you are one of the mentally ill rereg guys, so would you like to give me some money?

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

What weight is this paper, please? Is that ink, marker, or watercolor? Is it hot press?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

databasic posted:

What weight is this paper, please? Is that ink, marker, or watercolor? Is it hot press?

faber castel inks, uhh idk the weight its the cute little 4”x4” sketch books from Michaels with colorful hard covers

Jan 10, 2024
Otto Wiper Blades.com has all of your brand new $50,000 KIA replacement parts. Neither KIA, Rain-X, Bosch, nor TRICO (?) Cares. all companies catered to the Brand New Car customer just 10 short years ago.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

SIDS Vicious posted:

faber castel inks, uhh idk the weight its the cute little 4”x4” sketch books from Michaels with colorful hard covers

An actual answer was not expected but thank you and also what instrument do you use? A brush, some kind of fountain pen?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

databasic posted:

An actual answer was not expected but thank you and also what instrument do you use? A brush, some kind of fountain pen?

these are just pens that have good quality ink, i have a lot of pens and brushes and markers and various kinds of paints because i like to pretend im an artist

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

databasic posted:

Which perma rereg are you op?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wendigee posted:

its me sid!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do you go by sid or sidney?

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Gum could go bad. The cinnamon flavor, that’s real bad.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Buce posted:

do you go by sid or sidney?

my names nathaniel

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

SIDS Vicious posted:

my names nathaniel

did you learn nothing from the "post all of the cars you've ever owned" thread?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

SIDS Vicious posted:

my names nathaniel

sidney, got it

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Well since no one has addressed the comment - yes, gum can go bad. What happens at a chemical level is that the covalent bonds begin to break down as soon as the proteins are exposed to oxygen, you've heard the term "oxidation" before, it's the same concept. Simultaneously bacteria begin to eat and break down the fatty lipids, and they release enzymes that further break down the chemical bonds holding the substrate together. For gum this process can take thousands of years. The extreme cinnamon flavor found in Trident Red is estimated to reduce to only moderate levels of flavor.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

Wendigee posted:

what does this mean

ty in advance

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Gum can be rehabilitated. Gum can take this time to learn valuable skills that will make gum a productive member of society.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

databasic posted:

what does this mean

ty in advance

Lol.

SIDS Vicious posted:

my names nathaniel

Do you go by Nathaniel? You look more like a Nate or a Nathan to me.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

keep it moist and it'll last forever

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wendigee posted:

Lol.

Do you go by Nathaniel? You look more like a Nate or a Nathan to me.

i prefer people not talk to me at all in real life tbh

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Alright SIDS no worries I won't ever travel to Canada and talk to you irl.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no its cool i just meant no one really says my name, my kids call me dad and my wife calls me babe,

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

As long as it doesn't team up with more bad gum and they start doing west side story dance numbers, you're fine op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

SIDS Vicious posted:

no its cool i just meant no one really says my name, my kids call me dad and my wife calls me babe,

what the gently caress

I thought goons had an unspoken agreement to never get married and never have children

Well... drat it!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

Like for real you don't have any acquaintances or friends or family that use your real name?

I mean... If you're just an isolated fella okay but to not have a preference for how people refer to you seems weird to me.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
I only chew Big Red

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
I only drink Big Red

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

One time in highschool I chewed a piece of gum for like 4 or 5 periods and it turns out at some point the rubbery chew does some kind of chemical of physical break down and just turns into a paste and you do not want that to happen to you.

Don't chew a piece of gum for longer than like 2 hours without swapping to a new piece. Namaste.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wendigee posted:

Like for real you don't have any acquaintances or friends or family that use your real name?

I mean... If you're just an isolated fella okay but to not have a preference for how people refer to you seems weird to me.

idk i guess people usually say nate but i really dont see people outside of like briefly saying hello while they drop their dogs off in the morning

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

idk i guess people usually say nate but i really dont see people outside of like briefly saying hello while they drop their dogs off in the morning

Okay that makes sense cheers SID

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Trident is the only gum I chew because the flavor lasts a long time and you can make great bubbles/crackles with it. Beats chewing my fingernails.

I chew two pieces at a time when I do; you need the extra volume for extreme bubble trix.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mods please append ""Megathread" to the end of the thread title

This is now the gum Megathread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

neato burrito posted:

Trident is the only gum I chew because the flavor lasts a long time and you can make great bubbles/crackles with it. Beats chewing my fingernails.

I chew two pieces at a time when I do; you need the extra volume for extreme bubble trix.

orbitz gum used to last a long time too

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Mentos is the superior gum and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
This makes ALL other gums “bad”.

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.
Gum indeed goes bad. Source: Personal experience from eating the sticks of gum that used to come in 1980s baseball card packs. I ate some vintage Topps gum from a 1985 pack and never knew gum could disintegrate so quickly.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ultramega OK posted:

Gum indeed goes bad. Source: Personal experience from eating the sticks of gum that used to come in 1980s baseball card packs. I ate some vintage Topps gum from a 1985 pack and never knew gum could disintegrate so quickly.

Also true. I ate some of those in the late 90s and they were disgusting

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i bought a unnopened pack of topps dinosaurs attacks cards from 1988 and the gum was bad. trading cards used to come with gum. it ruined my plesiosaurus sticker too it was really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

SIDS Vicious posted:

based on your name
i am
assuming you are one of the mentally ill rereg guys, so would you like to give me some money?
did he give you anything