Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Funny quote, but getting serious for half a minute, as someone with an umblical hernia, I would not recommend belly button loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BigBadSteve posted:

Funny quote, but getting serious for half a minute, as someone with an umblical hernia, I would not recommend belly button loving.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Junk posted:

the one where the horse thinks about ants and dies

came here to post this

i don't know why i haven't just saved it somewhere, it's a long rear end post about how dumb horses are and it's hilarious from beginning to end

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Looks like Shaggy and Velma.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

niu-niu posted:

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii (cute)). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

laserghost posted:

[Cute small tasteful multi-compartment Ceramic bento box pref. with matching chopstick holder under $20 searcher quote]

https://youtu.be/jL2DH-nKBeA

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Did I just learn that Goku named his kid Rice?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

N. Senada posted:

Pretty much all of the Dragonball Z characters are named after food or articles of clothing.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

N. Senada posted:

Vegeta -> Vegetable
Nappa -> Nappa Cabbage
Raditz -> Radish
Gohan -> Rice/Meal
Kakarot -> Carrot
Brolly -> Broccoli
Bulma -> Bloomers
Trunks -> Trunks (Pants)
Bulla (Trunk's sister) -> Bra
Dr. Briefs (Bulma's Dad) -> Briefs
Pan -> Bread
Videl -> Anagram of Devil (because her father is Mr. Satan)

ultrafilter posted:

Pretty much all of the Dragonball Z characters are named after food or articles of clothing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Batterypowered7 posted:

Vegeta -> Vegetable
Nappa -> Nappa Cabbage
Raditz -> Radish
Gohan -> Rice/Meal
Kakarot -> Carrot
Brolly -> Broccoli
Bulma -> Bloomers
Trunks -> Trunks (Pants)
Pan -> Bread

Get their rear end

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
who was the guy that was like 'by age 5 i was devouring descartes'

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

Vegeta -> Vegetable
Nappa -> Nappa Cabbage
Raditz -> Radish
Gohan -> Rice/Meal
Kakarot -> Carrot
Brolly -> Broccoli
Bulma -> Bloomers
Trunks -> Trunks (Pants)
Pan -> Bread

Hmm, I see, so the Goku cartoons are basically VeggieTales for otakus.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

R.L. Stine posted:

who was the guy that was like 'by age 5 i was devouring descartes'

Could be Prencleeve Grothsmoore.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

Hmm, I see, so the Goku cartoons are basically VeggieTales for otakus.

Dragonball would be better if every episode ended with a Psalm

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Please no, the simpsons thread was ruined by every page ending with a 500 panel "comic" of the psalms.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

Please no, the simpsons thread was ruined by every page ending with a 500 panel "comic" of the psalms.

I rather enjoyed them, but not everyone's cup of scripture, I empathize. They'd run out of psalms last time I looked. Not sure if they're doing another Bible book now, which someone there had been threatening, I'm not sure if in jest.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Of course it's exactly who I thought wrote this...

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol okay this is all fake right this cant be real *looks for hidden cameras* there cant possibly be an admin that ran a riven rape rp discord like this its all a prank lol you got me jeffrey you son of a bitch

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Lucky me no one else was around to see my lovely toilet paper flying through the air. Or maybe unlucky, felt like a once in a lifetime experience

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I remember hearing about this, I appreciate the reminder because it's one of the weirdest things I've heard of happening on these forums. And that's saying quite a bit.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

YeahTubaMike posted:

came here to post this

i don't know why i haven't just saved it somewhere, it's a long rear end post about how dumb horses are and it's hilarious from beginning to end
It's from Ruddha and Sham bam bamina! complied it in a post here

Sham bam bamina! posted:

One of my favorite sagas (?), compiled more thoroughly than ever before:

The nested quotes don't show up when quoting for some reason so here if you're too lazy to click.

quote:

Ruddha posted:
I don't know about anyone else, but I know for a fact that horses are stupider than poo poo and WILL kill themselves if you don't take an absurd amount of precautions and adorn them in the right silly accessories so that they don't scare themselves and fall over dead, and even then at best you can reduce the chances that they will do that, but they're still absolutely going to. Women who are obsessed with horses are just as bad as ones who are obsessed with anything else, but it may be dumber because it's a placeholder for animalistic male sexuality; however, in reality, it doesn't hold up because dominant male sexual energy is incompatible with horse personality and tendencies because, again, they're absolutely going to kill themselves by accident, whereas studs and straight power tops are highly unlikely to catch their reflection in a mirror then break their leg and get eaten by a mountain lioness

quote:

Ruddha posted:
I personally guarantee you a dog will never in this life hear a bee then have a heart attack out of fear, dying

quote:

Ruddha posted:

quote:

Pissflaps posted:
And hooves.
Of course, if you don't nail little metal rings onto them, they'll split open, and then they'll die.

quote:

Ruddha posted:

quote:

Aleph Null posted:
My dad had a horse fall in a hole and almost die. They had to use a truck wench to get her out. She was too weak to walk so they tied ropes between two trees to hold her up. It took days of them hand feeding her before she could stand or walk on her own.
Less than a month later, she fell in the same hole and died.
lmao

quote:

Ruddha posted:

quote:

Pick posted:
Ruddha I love you but you would be very disappointed by having a human baby because they're all the bad things about horses and you can't even sit on them and ride them into the ocean.
Babies grow up and that's okay, it's like, sometimes a great meal is worth a lot of prep, for example. Horses only get more likely to die from a stupid reason as they get older. Oh poor ol' Freckles, thought of ants and died

quote:

Ruddha posted:

quote:

Pick posted:
Yeah but sometimes babies die for like no reason. It's like if you were making a great meal and then suddenly the meal died for like no reason.
That's understandable, but in the scheme of things it's a fairly low chance. With horses, there is no such thing as a natural death at any point in existence: they've strictly only died from stupid poo poo. Saw water and passed away

quote:

Ruddha posted:
Clowns are a type of horse

quote:

Ruddha posted:

quote:

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:
You can't shoot and eat clowns after they break a leg though
Well not legally but I'll have you know the best brand of glue is Larry's Laugh and a Half Stucko Pagliaccio

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Oh my god, that "poor freckles" quote has been popping up in my head regularly for years and years, gently caress horses lmao.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

didn't know Catherine the Great had an account

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Batterypowered7 posted:

Vegeta -> Vegetable
Nappa -> Nappa Cabbage
Raditz -> Radish
Gohan -> Rice/Meal
Kakarot -> Carrot
Brolly -> Broccoli
Bulma -> Bloomers
Trunks -> Trunks (Pants)
Pan -> Bread

Pan -> the greek god Pan, horned guy who looks like satan -> named after her grandpa

Pan -> woodwind instrument -> named after her other grandpa

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mystical Female Voice: We hast'nt rekindle Sheldon's Arsebowl. Twis why the curse has upon us. (10 second video of a shadow passing over a candle)

Everyone in the world: Oh my God.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Neophyte posted:

The nested quotes don't show up when quoting for some reason so here if you're too lazy to click.

lol

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Neophyte posted:

does Pick still post here?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Tunicate posted:

Pan -> the greek god Pan, horned guy who looks like satan -> named after her grandpa

Pan -> woodwind instrument -> named after her other grandpa

yeah Pan is one of the best weird pun names in a series ever

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

china bot posted:

No. Run off by the career trolls for being a better troll than them.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Anyone remember the GameQuoter or whatever their name was? Had some perfect responses to random posts, with video game screenshots. But I’ve not seen them in a while

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

china bot posted:

Got stuck trying to get the object of her obsession out from under a pickup truck and died of starvation/exposure to the elements.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
From so many years back but that guy who posted an article about a woman who was arrested for throwing parties including providing alcohol for minors for her mentally disabled son and the first response in that thread was, "Your mom sounds pretty cool OP." And pretty much the rest of the thread were people going off on how incredible that comment was.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Phiz got a job after writing that article :shrug:

YEAH, A HANDJOB! FROM UR MOM! :xd:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I can't remember who posted it but:

quote:

*Guile voice* CHRONIC GOON

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Beefed Owl posted:

From so many years back but that guy who posted an article about a woman who was arrested for throwing parties including providing alcohol for minors for her mentally disabled son and the first response in that thread was, "Your mom sounds pretty cool OP." And pretty much the rest of the thread were people going off on how incredible that comment was.

:lol:

edit: I may be wrong but years ago someone posted some story about an "r-word masturbator" and I wanna say that was the first time I saw "So you work from home OP?"

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 25, 2024

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:lol:

edit: I may be wrong but years ago someone posted some story about an "r-word masturbator" and I wanna say that was the first time I saw "So you work from home OP?"

That was that thread's "your mom sounds pretty cool".

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Anyone remember the GameQuoter or whatever their name was? Had some perfect responses to random posts, with video game screenshots. But I’ve not seen them in a while

GameQuoter came back for either the "SA under new management" thread or the "Lowtax is dead" thread. Haven't seen him since.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

china bot posted:

It's a tragedy

She was great
Smart, artistic, knowledgeable, interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Spinz posted: