Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

McGavin posted:

Not empty quoting and editing my posts to say silly things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Play That Funky Music riff during any soundcheck

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Internetjack posted:

Blocking an aisle in a grocery store with your cart. The aisle is wide enough for two carts to pass, but nope. Just going to leave it dead center.

Stopping just outside the door to light a smoke

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

loving my fiance behind arbys the night before our wedding. im looking at you terrence you little poo poo im in cop school right now and im coming for your rear end as soon as im out!!!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

this is an actual crime and you should go to posters jail for it

Hell yes to this, especially when they say “UHHHHH gently caress HERE’S A PICTURE OF [NOUN]” like anyone gives a poo poo.

But for real, microwaving fish or popcorn in an office break room.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Hammerite posted:

that thing people here do where they make the first post on a page without intending to and they edit it to say something like "ugh what a bad snipe"

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Hell yes to this, especially when they say “UHHHHH gently caress HERE’S A PICTURE OF [NOUN]” like anyone gives a poo poo.

im going to start queueing bans for this poo poo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Liking the movie Grease

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
not flushing in a public restroom

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Litterers. Including smokers, who for some reason don't think cigarette butts are litter - the most dangerous litter.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Where did this whole “gently caress NEW PAGE GOTTA MENTION WHAT A BAD SNIPE I DID AND POST A PICTURE” schtick begin anyway? Was it some ancient mod that decreed not posting content if you snipe a page was a probation/ban? Or is it just goons being goony? Or both?

This is the only website in my decades online that does that and it’s always been stupid as hell.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I never say bad snipe, I either ignore that my post is 1st or if my post is goofy as hell I say, "What a snipe."
Why apologize for inadequate posting, nobody does for any other kind of post.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Grey Cat posted:

Why apologize for inadequate posting, nobody does for any other kind of post.

:hmmyes:

With that said, I would like to take this moment to apologize for my posting. It’s all just terrible.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Anyway, you should be arrested for leaving something you ended up not wanting in random places in the grocery store.

Especially if it’s perishable cold food by the register or like, you knew it needed to stay cold so you dump a package of pork chops in the ice cream freezer.

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Being a landlord. But you should actually get arrested for real.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Taking a grocery cart full of produce into the self-checkout.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Besmirching

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Gaylor Moon posted:

not flushing in a public restroom

Not flushing is one thing, some people leave a war zone behind.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I once pulled a cart for computer equipment down the street to one of our buildings that was 2 blocks away from my car, holding the handle from out the driver side window during a snow storm and a cop stopped me and said he 'better never see me doing that again'. Apparently I should have been arrested for that but I doubt that is specifically illegal. He sure was pissed.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Please, be my hero

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Where did this whole “gently caress NEW PAGE GOTTA MENTION WHAT A BAD SNIPE I DID AND POST A PICTURE” schtick begin anyway? Was it some ancient mod that decreed not posting content if you snipe a page was a probation/ban?

Maybe the most bullshit probe I've ever seen was someone quoting an Enemy at the Gates entry in a Photoshop thread, with the :synpa: smilie, which also happened to be a page 2 snipe. Actually using the snypa smilie for page 2 posts was grounds for probation at that time for some reason (presumably because a mod was tired of it).

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
owning a small business

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Maybe the most bullshit probe I've ever seen was someone quoting an Enemy at the Gates entry in a Photoshop thread, with the :synpa: smilie, which also happened to be a page 2 snipe. Actually using the snypa smilie for page 2 posts was grounds for probation at that time for some reason (presumably because a mod was tired of it).

heck sometimes you're the sniper and sometimes you get sniped

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It’s why you always have a spotter. So they can keep shitposting when you go down

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Grocery Checkout Crimes:

- Paying with check
- Paying with cash and counting out coins
- Waiting until everything is scanned and totaled, and only then start rummaging around in your purse/wallet for your card

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Stopping in the middle of door ways in public places, like why the hell is this even a common thing?

not acknowledging a person that held the door open for you. "BY ALL MEANS, YOUR HIGHNESS"

redshirt posted:

Litterers. Including smokers, who for some reason don't think cigarette butts are litter - the most dangerous litter.

Man, I saw someone throw a whole rear end mcdonald's bag out their window going down the highway. Like wtf. for real.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jan 12, 2024

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
disagreeing with me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

people who let their dogs roam wild on an extendable leash across bike paths

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

AcidCat posted:

Grocery Checkout Crimes:

- Waiting until everything is scanned and totaled, and only then start rummaging around in your purse/wallet for your card

Do they not know how they’re going to pay before the total?

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Eating a meal, a succulent chinese meal.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Posting when I should be working

This took effect Jan. 1

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Having a sexual explosion

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

people who let their dogs roam wild on an extendable leash across bike paths

He just wants to play

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Using android devices

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Pronouncing paella Pa-yay-uh instead of the proper, “pay-ella”

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

being a doodyhead

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

insufficient funkyness

failure to get down with it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

flashing gang tags in public

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Breaking the spaghetti