Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I honestly don't remember. I bought Weezer The Blue Album. But I know I owned cds before it. Do video games from a magazine count? Or AOL CDS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cyks posted:

Music from and Inspired by Mission: Impossible 2.

Must have listened to it a lot cause I can hear half the songs in my head some 20+ years later without looking the track list up.

links or it didn't happen. I just want to hear them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

which one am I supposed to listen to?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wasn't my first, but I did have the one where they had all the Television songs. I knew them all and it had a donut stain under the jewel case

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cumpantry posted:

someone's first time hearing Smack My Bitch Up is a rather magical moment

I liked Fire starter better

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

central dogma posted:

Alice in Chains - Dirt

Ah now we are getting closer to the first time I bought an album. My cousin bought Blackalicious same day I bought my first Alice In Chains album. We traded

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Junk posted:

that was that one

cassette tapes are only for old people. Mr. Smithers, execute him

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Number_6 posted:

When I got my heavy as gently caress Pioneer CD changer in '86, I broke it in with Judas Priest's Turbo and AC/DC's Who Made Who, which were new releases at the time. (That Pioneer CD player worked for 25 years. Why don't new electronics have that kind of build quality?)

If we're talking first music album that I bought myself, regardless of format, I think it was Def Leppard's Pyromania. My first 45 was Queen's Another One Bites the Dust.

who cares? Were're talking about the first CD you owned?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dick Fontaine posted:

i wasn’t cool enough to own the green jellö version because i was a child

It was Green Jellow when I had it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sex Farm posted:

I think you got the order backwards??

his dog bought a space jam sound soundtrack when his brother got put down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chrs posted:

Ambassadors Of Funk Featuring M.C. Mario – Super Mario Land

loving nerd!
I can still hear it