Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Goons you need to move to Australia where every day is perfect and the beer flows like wine

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Chewbecca posted:

Goons you need to move to Australia where every day is perfect and the beer flows like wine

. . . and everything is trying to kill you.

Chewbecca

Barking Gecko posted:

. . . and everything is trying to kill you.

Stoner Sloth is harmless, I promise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

What if they did, but it was to Queensland. Or Perth.

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Stoner Sloth is harmless, I promise

lmao

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

What if they did, but it was to Queensland. Or Perth.

I didn't know we were doing 2 sentence horror here.

It's suddenly a high today of 38F after a week of it being -20F and I have hot bones because of it. Everything in my body hurts, and I am currently dying.

Barking Gecko

We have only one Fahrenheit degree this morning. It's not much as degrees go, but it's our degree, and we're not giving it up.
If we lost it, we'd have no degrees at all, which I'm sure would be very bad.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Barking Gecko posted:

We have only one Fahrenheit degree this morning. It's not much as degrees go, but it's our degree, and we're not giving it up.
If we lost it, we'd have no degrees at all, which I'm sure would be very bad.

it it wasn't for disappointment I wouldn't have any appointments!!!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

There's like a foot of snow outside. Supposed to stop in a couple of hours. Then tomorrow afternoon after a bit of snow it's going to rain like gently caress. With all the storm drains blocked with snow, the flooding should be fun.

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

I just got done replacing my car battery in the dark. better tonight in the darkness than tomorrow in the bitter cold. Arctic Blast round 2 is hitting my area later tonight.

anyhoo now I'm warming up w/ some good ole whiskey and weed

:thumbsup:

cross posting from the trashed crew thread

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's loving cold, again.

I got the hot bones disease where your bones feel hot when the weather changes too quick and boy howdy, hottest bones to date. Arthritis is bullshit.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Officially so cold my nails are splitting just from going outside to do chores like "get the mail" and "move the car for the snow guys." gently caress.

Barking Gecko

Yesterday we had a little freezing rain, followed by freezing fog overnight. I think we've now had every form of wintry precipitation over the past few days. Arctic blast #2 incoming for the weekend. The roads are so bad that neither UPS nor USPS has delivered for the past two days.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
IT'S loving COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

Barking Gecko

I saw the unicorn!

The city street department repurposed a grader to clear some of the ice and sleet from one of the main streets in my neighborhood. It was accompanied by a street department truck and a police car with flashing lights, probably because most of the natives wouldn't understand what was happening. I even saw evidence that they sanded a few spots. I've lived here for over 25 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen any active attempt to deal with wintry precipitation.

Why yes, I do live in the South.

nut

apparently by next week we're only as low as like -15oC which is a miracle

baka of lathspell

Gaylor Moon posted:

IT'S loving COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

ya

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

:jerky: it's been awhile since I've seen this much red. it's gonna be a good day off until the power fails :shudder:

Chewbecca

Areola Grande posted:

:jerky: it's been awhile since I've seen this much red. it's gonna be a good day off until the power fails :shudder:

wtf is "wintry mix"??

Areola Grande

Chewbecca posted:

wtf is "wintry mix"??

that is a meteorologist's way of saying it might be icy but maybe just wet :shrug:

I'd be great at that job

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Chewbecca posted:

wtf is "wintry mix"??

What kind of precipitation are we having today?
Meteorologist: Yes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Missourians prefacing every sentence today with "Icy", as in: Icy you're working from home today. or Icy you changed your haircut. or Icy we're having potatoes for dinner.

nut

Areola Grande posted:

weather is streaming on paramount

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Weather is currently hit film The Ice Storm starring Christina Ricci and Elijah Wood.

Finger Prince

Freezing rain is awful, good luck and I hope you don't have to go anywhere!

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I don't! I'm just gonna cook frozen TGI Friday loaded potato skins in my air fryer and smoke that chronic all day :rznv:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
That firetruck in Arnold, Missouri :captainpop:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hARBnuDo_P0

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Freezing rain that turns into snow overnight is the absolute worst. All the world's a deadly skating rink but you have to scrape away the snow before you can effectively lay down salt to melt the ice so it's two chores in one

Chewbecca

It's fine to move to Australia :vegemite:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My neighbor totalled his truck on gravois two blocks from our houses. So that was real cool. gently caress. I'm glad he's okay.

Yeah the firetruck.

Yeah the guy that slid through the bank glass into the front teller desk in his car.

It's been wild, now it's 43F. What the frick.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My bones are hot and this weather is to blame. The humours are ill balanced.

its all nice on rice

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

A foul miasma alters our world. Surely a hero shall arise to remove this foul fog and ring in spring anew.

nut

haha stupid rear end clouds

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's generally dank outside. My bones are wet and chilly, this is summer Wuthering Heights rear end bullshit weather

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

It's generally dank outside. My bones are wet and chilly, this is summer Wuthering Heights rear end bullshit weather

yeah it's foggy af in my area but tomorrow is the start of a heat wave which is supposed to last through the rest of january if not longer :unsmith:

baka of lathspell

weather is amazing rn if you like snow & fog which i decided i did today

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

man if only the powers that be pretended to give even the slightest gently caress about climate change but that would cut into their bottom line so :shrug:

lol we didn't get snow to stick to the ground until after New Year and it is almost all gone now, extremely normal lol

Areola Grande

climate change is cool for those of us w/ no kids. I just wanna watch the world die as I reach retirement age :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

climate change is cool for those of us w/ no kids. I just wanna watch the world die as I reach retirement age :munch:

hosed up if true but yea this lol. like not like we're watching it undie.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)