Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you excited for MMA in a new year?
This poll is closed.
Yes, no matter what I still enjoy this sport 3 50.00%
Yes, but I am hanging on by the tips of my fingernails 1 16.67%
No, but I still come here out of habit 2 33.33%
No, I thought this was one of the thirty-two AEW threads 0 0%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC
What are the chances Walker's antics are going to actually do anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

They should ask Johnny where he is after that nutshot as a goof

hahaha, that would be great

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC
WHELP

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress yea, what a punch

good stoppage

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Welp, that went about as expected.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Nice ko

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Well then

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Johnny Walker falling down always cracks me up.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Can we stop loving around and get Ankalaev back in there for the title now, please

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC
Is there a reason why Walker doesn't incorporate more jabs in his game given his huge reach?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CarlCX posted:

Can we stop loving around and get Ankalaev back in there for the title now, please

I'm surprised Ankalaev hasn't learned how to say like 5 words in English by now, like all he needs is "GIVE ME TITLE FIGHT, 10 FIGHT WIN STREAK" it's not a complicated sentence, memorize that poo poo phonetically if you have to.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

CarlCX posted:

Yeah it's horseshit

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

MikeC posted:

Is there a reason why Walker doesn't incorporate more jabs in his game given his huge reach?

He knew he could either learn to use his reach or learn to do the worm, and he made the only choice that made sense.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CarlCX posted:

I'm still pissed his fight with Jan was a draw. I had a a bet from the start of the year that he would be champ at year's end. Would have won $90 from 5

So of course I bet the same this year on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Watching today and I was struck by how Ankalaev is the anti-LHW. Every other LHW contender is very good for how bad they are, whereas Ankalaev is very bad for how great he is. That was not a smart way to fight that fight, but he's so good in comparison it doesn't matter.