Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I told people that sometimes the browns defense is just bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

His supporting cast is a lot better than I thought. These guys are wide wide open at the third level.

I think it’s that the browns d isn’t that great.

Remember they let the Colts score 38 on them

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

This was how the season was going to end and everyone knew it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

I'm curious as to whether he thought his receiver was going to pull up on that route or whether he thought he was just going to nail a 60 yard pass under pressure and the natural thing happened.

Flacco threw 8 picks in 6 games what do you think

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kull the Conqueror posted:

He’s Delhomming before our eyes

That’s his secret cap, he’s always delhomming

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

He sorta did in a way...until it became a very bad game.

Stroud threw three touchdowns

Flacco threw three touchdowns

I don’t see the issue here

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Drafting a player for performing in a bowl game does not have a great track record

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fast cars loose anus posted:

Its not like those were his only good performances

He had 44TD/6Int his freshman year and 41/6 his sophomore.

I mean I wasn’t saying he was bad he was a top rating QB he wasn’t a sleeper. The bowl ganes weren’t what was going to sell him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shinji2015 posted:

Yeah, don't think any passer got over 200 yards on us

Love did