Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I mostly like Noah Eagle but this isn't a playoff broadcast crew. These guys belong in the Mountain West at 11 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Remember when T.J. Yates started a playoff game

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

HappyHippo posted:

Yeah like clearly it's dumb, I was just curious as to how exactly it's dumb

It's the school's official name

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

FistEnergy posted:

everyone is rooting for the browns right? because they should be

We don't want Nasty Man getting a ring

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Grittybeard posted:

I think it's a shot at Miami of Ohio in some fashion maybe? Or Youngstown State, or Toledo.

Any of which are not worth taking a shot at if you're Ohio State.

Mystic Stylez posted:

I thought it was also because Oklahoma State is OSU too so they go tOSU? But I don't watch college football, maybe I was lied to

I mean it's right there in the name so it's technically correct

But being insistent on it is dumb, like if UCLA fans were really into calling themselves "University of California Los Angeles."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Who the hell was asking for a Ted TV show in 2024