Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

elite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
i forgot something important:

gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

tab "bring your daughter to the" slaughter

i appreciate this reference :rock:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

Let Al Michaels do it but only if he drinks a fifth of Wild Turkey beforehand

why should he cut down on his drinking?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Benne posted:

Remember when T.J. Yates started a playoff game

and won it too

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Qwijib0 posted:

Still Elite

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
well this is interesting

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Flacco status: Still Elite

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
all these commercials just remind me how much I miss Scott Hanson...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rusty Cage bumper :hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

this owns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Joaf Lacco

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wow

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FistEnergy posted:

incredible helicopter spin

Second best in Texans history

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Scarabrae posted:

I see that the script calls for Cleveland to lose

I mean, that's been the script for the last (checks notes) 60~ years, so why not stick with it?

On the other hand, this is Joe Flacco doubting...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wow that was pretty and easy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
and I once again laugh at Carolina for taking Bryce Dung over Stroud?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kevin Harlan owns and will never steer us wrong

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress halftime, this is now the Kevin Harlan appreciation time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_WuVnS-Ess

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Scarabrae posted:

Lmao that pic of Tomlin

https://i.imgur.com/D23afOy.mp4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

swickles posted:

Sorry, I saw an ad about the upcoming game, Dolphins/Chiefs which is only available for free if you live in the KC or Miami metro area. Otherwise, you have to have a paid Peacock subscription to watch it, which is dumb. They tried this 10 years ago with having the game on ESPN and it was the lowest watched playoff game in decades. NBC paid $110 million to get people to watch it on Peacock.

yeah but the game tonight might have :boom: there so it'll still make all the monies

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm burning thru both my iPhone & Macbook batteries to shitpost with y'all. :zpatriot:

a true GDT shitposter

"That's my offense?!"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Flacco can still sling it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
oof

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shindragon posted:

soon as I saw that ball hang in the air too long that was a pick.

Pick six as well. oof.

yeah, that was easy to foresee when it floated up there

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Reminder: This was also from a Browns-Texans game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chillmatic posted:

What is the backstory on this lol

IIRC, everyone saw it on RedZone, noted the kid looked like something from Les Misérables or whatever, got screenshotted/gif'd, shows up now and then when the Browns gently caress up

also there were some photoshops

also also: lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
We've replaced 2012 Joe Flacco with 2020 Joe Flacco, let's see how this plays out :shrek:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The337th posted:

gimme a 3rd now, make this legendary

even Matt Schaub would blush at the idea

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
woof

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol that bumper music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:fork: