Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I am ready to be hurt again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Let's go Coleridge Bernard

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

NICO

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Texans defense came to play

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I abhor the Texans run game. I love the Texans passing game

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I do not like blowing TO's this early

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Fuckin A

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Mystic Stylez posted:

what the gently caress how were the Texans already there? was it a huge return? I went to the kitchen, came back and the dude suddenly is near the endzone instead of the middle of the field

Devin Singletary broke a big one

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Please sack old man Flacco on this drive

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

loving wild man

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I can barely breathe over here

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Texans are starting to feel it

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I just died

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Kinda relieved the Browns punted

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

drat that's a big PI

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Kinda figured

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Fuckin cooking em

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I bet the Texans try to run the ball way too much this half

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Well that commercial was an acid trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Kirios posted:

Yeah “Guy who was the main reason why Stroud had the best rookie QB season ever” is an incredibly enticing offer for any team looking to get a QB this draft.

It’s the easiest no brainer.

Intruder is ready for him to leave lmao