Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
for today's game we are going to test a Defense Is Optional rules variant of football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
It's fun that they're holding a playoff game hostage, this is a good future to live in

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I want to ride the new ride where you spin around twice on Joe Flacco's back

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I’m going to write an analytics

code:
10 print “go for it, coward”

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Anyone catch what the commentator was talking about when he said “apologies to all of America”? I even rewound my stream but didn’t hear or see anything suspect.
Commented that it had been a low flag game then immediately realized he’d jinxed it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I am beginning to question if Joe Flacco is elite

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I do feel bad for the browns, they were really likable and I was rooting for them

Go Texans I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Nervous posted:

drat, I had to step away for a while. Looks like the Texans elited all over the Browns while I was gone.
You’re righter than you know