Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Superstars was the syndicated show but they also had Wrestling challenge in Syndication and had shows like Prime time on USA in cable too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah they did and I think Spectrum also showed the Philly shows on TV as well

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

In fact the reason the Jumping Bomb Angel's did so much WWF in the 90s is they could never match the Crush Girls in Japan for popularity.

Anyway WWF hosed it up in usual ways but I'm not sure even if they didn't the Joshi/Women's experiment would of worked in the 90's. Unlike with the cruiserweight where you had a decent amount of Canadian/US talent available to stock the division there wasn't anywhere near the level of US woman working at a high level. And I'm not sure flying talen in from Japan would of worked long term