Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Also didn't the MSG shows get televised at least New York?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hang on let me see if i can still do this blind

With deepest regrets/ and tears that are soaked/ im sorry to hear/ that your dad finally croaked

He lived a full life/ on his own terms/ but soon he'll be buried/ and eaten by worms

If i had a son/ as stupid as you/ I'd wish for cancer/ so that i could die too

So be brave, be kind/ live your life on track/ cause the old bastard's dead/ and he ain't never coming back

And thats exactly how i feel about the big show's fake daddy being dead wahahaha

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there are two doinks

Then there was clowns R us the previous year, four separate doinks

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Didn't Bischoff call and like double their offers because of it only to realize how pwned he was when kane and bogner came out

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Moving forward a bit, I remember watching the Nexus raid and being like "this is an NWO, Austin 3:16 tonal shift in the business. This will end the PG malaise and bring us so back."

It, uh didn't. They were Just Some Guys by like week 3 then got extremely rapadoo'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Backlash claws...