Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
How do I set the turn interval on a server if I use the new illwinter server to host the game? I don't see it anywhere in the game options. Or is that something I have to set once the game starts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Yeah 4 is the default, which seems a little beefier than Dom5?

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Declaring war gives a 3 turn warning before hostilities can actually begin so you can’t just use a NAP to do a sneak attack. Look at the list of pretenders for the current status.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Simulacrum at Enchantment 4 seems pretty great if you want to send your God or other important mage out to fight battles.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
The passive bless thing could cause your pretender to lose stealth outside of his dominion which was not ideal. Glad they changed that.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Fighting a nation with spirit sight in caves as a nation without it is pretty frustrating. I really think the game could do with a an earlier spell that counters darkness without the presence of the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
In the game I've been running we have east-west wraparound and a large interconnected single cave system (not a donut). The game put like 8 entrances in the south in the territory of me and one of my neighbors and about 3 in the center towards the south, and zero in the north half of the map. It also put 7 out of the 19 throne points in the caves :psyduck:.

It's basically been me, my neighbor, and Agartha fighting for control of the giant cave system that we have all to ourselves. Unsurprisingly we've all been the strongest nations for most of the game.