Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

FlamingLiberal posted:

That Titans game ended up being the entire season. If they don't blow that game, they win the division and that Bills game last week doesn't matter either way. Then they would have been playing their first playoff game at home and not in a deep freezer.

This is I think a good example of the problems with Tua. He's great when he has time, but if he gets hurried he just becomes a bad QB.

https://twitter.com/PFF_RyanSmith/status/1746586675579339163?s=20

Is he just a tinier version of Goff then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Happy Dallas Chokes in the Playoffs day to all who celebrate!!!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It must be so loving fun to work for the Lions these days

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

wandler20 posted:

3 - 1, then 4-7, then finished 9-8.

3 - 1 stretch, followed by 1-6 stretch, followed by 5-1 stretch.

now a 6-1 stretch

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

Extend Todd Bowles

no just keep him on his 5 yr contract and fire him when he inevitably falls back to being his same old self next year

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

Extend him to 10 years and give him GM powers

lmao

i will give him credit for hiring Canales who's been a solid OC but the new OC and the GM's player acquisition is probably most of why this has been a decent year in spite of our massive dead cap hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Canales is going to get head coach offers pretty soon if Baker keeps playing well, I’m not sure Bowles can pull another good coordinator out of his hat.

oh he absolutely cannot. I still prefer we just make Canales the HC and invite Bowles to retire