Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Blind Pineapple posted:

Ideal ending for the Browns. Serial sexual assaulter gets nothing, and we got a nice side-plot with Flacco going full fun-slinger for a few weeks.

A couple playoff wins would have made it :chefskiss: though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

You guys are wild if you think they won’t re-sign Tua and go back to the QB roulette table.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

After 22 years of life I can finally say I am no longer a fan of the Dallas Cowboys franchise. It's been an abusive, atrocious, horrendous, and dreadful relationship with absolute no uprise. This team has taken years off my life and this delusion that we will ever win a Super Bowl again, has to stop. I will finally walk away and move on with my life. I Love all of Cowboys Nation, wish y'all the best and realize walking away is ok. It's insanity to root for this franchise at this point and it's not good for your long term mental and physical health. Please don't wait as long as I did. Nothing will ever change, it's cursed.

My guy, it could be way worse. You could be a Browns fan.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

https://x.com/barstoolsports/status/1746699394198425905

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Browns fan now rooting for the Lions to win it all.

🤝🏻

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

NBC again? Ugh what the hell

Keep talking poo poo and I’ll put it on peacock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Baker rules and the Browns would be in a better position for success if they kept him and paid him $Dak for 4-5 years.