Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This franchise is so loving cursed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

It sure felt like he had no faith in Tua here

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

If you had told me before this game that the defense, which has like no starters left thanks to a billion injuries, would keep you relatively close through 3 quarters I would have told you you were crazy

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

TheBizzness posted:

McDaniel needs to get better. Tua will only be as good as McDaniel.
Yeah I am almost more concerned about him making bad decisions than I am with some of the mistakes Tua has made in the last month or so.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I have absolutely no idea what you do going forward. You are pretty much committed to Tua for a ton of money because you don't have the picks to get a decent QB and anybody who is a FA is going to be mediocre at best

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Who's going to be available this offseason via trade or FA that is 80% of Tua though

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I would be alright with Kirk but I am concerned about his health

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Nodoze posted:

The Dolphins lost this game the moment they no showed against the Bills, but the fact they lost to the Titans before that is the most damning thing
That Titans game ended up being the entire season. If they don't blow that game, they win the division and that Bills game last week doesn't matter either way. Then they would have been playing their first playoff game at home and not in a deep freezer.

This is I think a good example of the problems with Tua. He's great when he has time, but if he gets hurried he just becomes a bad QB.

https://twitter.com/PFF_RyanSmith/status/1746586675579339163?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

Tua looked good the first quarter of the year and then coasted off his reputation from that.
He did start to get more banged up by the end of the season, but that's not the main problem