Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Is there still standing room on the Lions bandwagon let’s loving go

Someone really needs to update the faces on the classic Lions Bitch gifs

I expected better tbh. I laughed harder and longer than this and it’s not even my signature bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Soul Glo posted:

royal rumble is also in two weeks

I get Shitdick Peacock for free from Comcast but I think the stupid playoff game was literally the first time I ever even figured out how to log into it. If I can watch some dumb wrasslin' with my kids maybe I will log in a second time :tipshat:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

https://x.com/DrawPlayDave/status/1746751551841157505?s=20

The concept of Stafford Old Yellering Detroit fans was funnier but I’m glad we got this outcome

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol why is it ok for an eagles player to just grab another dudes face mask and drag him around after the play

I have no dog in this game whatsoever but feels like refs trying to pick winners again

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Doing the Stephen A Smith laugh but it’s every time Matt Patricia is involved in a game

I TOLD ya, I TOLD y’all

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I feel compelled to point out that you can right now get Chiefs money line at plus odds

Do I believe in this Chiefs team at all? No. Do I believe in the Buffallo Bills to win an important football game? Also no!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

I mean I just want to say, don't give your young QB Matt Patricia as a coach.

Look at what he just did to said Eagles!

You know that meme template where a guy's in a meeting and his idea is so dumb they throw him out the window? That should be the response next time anyone suggests giving Patricia a job even football-adjacent. Like don't even let him empty the office trash cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Same Ol' Saudi Asset Rams

:lol: