Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Mike Tomlin after seeing the recap of Browns/Texans:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:lmao: even had to get the "happy ending" line in too.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
In a roundabout way I guess I'm glad my house didn't have power during these games as I didn't have to watch these boat races.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm sorry, why are we so certain the Dolphins are going to ditch Tua all of a sudden? And for Kirk Cousins? Really?

https://x.com/benjaminsolak/status/1746387006177828943?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ
It's in the air.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What little I was able to catch of the Chiefs/Dolphins game was watching Tua throw just outside the reach of his receivers when they were screens. I should note I do think the Dolphins WR's were a touch slower too so IMO McDaniels had a gameplan that was not suited for the weather or the team didn't practice for it.

As much as I would love to see the Steelers beat the Bills for the :sickos: it means the Chiefs get to host another home game.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Still without power so I missed the Packers/Cowboys game (and will miss Rams/Lions).

Pizza & beer to celebrate seeing the score for the early game.

:rubby:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Nice to see Bricktop at the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLsWMdxTMcw

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Watching ESPN's First Take this morning (yeah I know I know) and them dunking on Dallas is fun between sips of coffee.

I'd say I'm impressed with this collapse but then the TV then showed Jerry Jones and I realized there is one constant in all these years of failure… and you can't get rid of him.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There are no perfect teams in the NFL. For all that wanted parity in the league, this is what it looks like in the playoffs.

Ravens & 49'ers were definitely the cream of the crop. Fraud status uncertain until next weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Eagles = Vibes bad.

Buccaneers = Vibes good.