Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

kiimo posted:

McDaniel looked like a little kid that was through with sledding

lol. spot on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

you do not have to give Tua $50m a year just because he was highly drafted. it would be a huge mistake

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kirios posted:

No he's not gonna redefine the QB market but he'll command 40ish million a year. Is he worth that?

I don't think so. The roster doesn't get better after he's eating big chunk of your cap - is Tua going to elevate the group? Are you really fine giving him Josh Allen money in a division that also has Josh Allen? Are you sure you can't find a guy that can give you 80% of Tua for a fraction of that price?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kirios posted:

You'll laugh but I'd definitely put Kirk Cousins in that category and he's not gonna be 40 million.

I think Kirk can give you 100% of Tua

or trade for Sam Howell and draft someone and have a camp competition. or maybe try to sign Baker. Easton Stick? The important part is you're not paying Tua $40m

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Tua looked like poo poo because the game planned called for a thousand passes behind the LOS against a defense that was expecting and ready for them. McDaniel looks like an idiot.

In his defense Tua could not throw the ball last night. Even his touchdown was a duck

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Possibly should have had concerns when Miami beat Dallas

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I would like to remind voters that Brock Purdy crushed his S2 test

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I know it's Lions Hour but I gotta say real quick, pretty loving amazing season for the Rams considering expectations

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

This weekend was like, Stroud! Love! LOINS!

and then the Chiefs/Miami game that went exactly how everyone expected and didn't really change anything

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it must be weird to be a Cowboys fan under 30. Your team reliably suffers humiliating playoff defeats every year but everyone still hates you and gloats when you lose as if you had a 20 year dynasty

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the Eagles are good at getting everyone's hopes up with a supposedly great roster and then sucking. see 2011

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

laughing remember all those "genius moves" Roseman did that had everyone so hyped. the defense was really poorly constructed. but at least he prioritized "premium" positions!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the Ravens spent most of their big free agent dollars on safety and middle linebacker and it only net them the best defense in the league

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

blitzing is best done judiciously, I don't think doing it a ton is going to fix this defense

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

you know who the Eagles could probably use? Kyle Hamilton. but only an idiot would draft a safety in the first round

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Howie tried to min-max the defense

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Reminds me of Ravens @ Dolphins in ‘21

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Todd Bowles.. good coach?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Bills defense looks a little mid but the offense can be explosive enough to overcome. Not frauds

Chiefs aren’t frauds, just not amazing like in years past

Eagles were true frauds. Dolphins have been hit with terrible injuries but that offense is kind of fraudulent anyway

Cowboys? Pretty fraudulent

Rams were not frauds, the offense was legit. Just didn’t have the horses on defense this year