Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
There was a Titans-Patriots game several years ago in snow, and the Patriots killed a decent Titans team, 56-0 or something. Watching the game, it was over in the first quarter - the Titans didn't have cleats for the snow. They couldn't run, and the Patriots could, and the discrepancy made it no contest.

This game wasn't that bad but it reminded me of it. The Chiefs were a step slow because of the cold; the Dolphins were three steps slow. I don't think any Dolphins post-mortem should get into the details of this game; they went to Arrowhead in -27 windchill and got their asses kicked because of course they did. What they need to figure out is: how did they blow that Titans game? Why couldn't they put more than 14 up on a Bills team that was reeling from Allen's mistakes for most of the game? Why did they only manage 10 offensive points against Philly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
There's no way Matt Patricia should ever coach in the NFL again after this season, but I'm sure he will.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Baldinger not mincing words. https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1747252700595523679

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

wandler20 posted:

3 - 1, then 4-7, then finished 9-8.

3 - 1 stretch, followed by 1-6 stretch, followed by 5-1 stretch.

The Broncos had a 1-5 stretch, followed by a 6-1 stretch, followed by a 1-3 stretch.