Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It is funny that they want to move on because Tua isn’t clutch so they land on Kirk Cousins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Kirk Cousins is fine. He’s nothing terribly special but he will but up decent numbers but here is the issue, so will Tua.

So what exactly do you upgrade here?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean how many QBs actually play well under pressure? That’s kind of why the o line is there

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean they had a top 5 defense so I don’t think you can say the roster is bad unless it being the playoffs just makes them automatically bad

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Coldforge posted:

Same poo poo for 20 years, and it's always due to whatever coach they currently have, lmao.

What exactly do you think Jerry does?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

nikosoft posted:

Remember all the Dak for MVP talk in the last few weeks?? lol. lmao!

The MVP is a regular season award so this doesn’t effect it in any real way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

wandler20 posted:

3 - 1, then 4-7, then finished 9-8.

3 - 1 stretch, followed by 1-6 stretch, followed by 5-1 stretch.

The Packers had a similar path.

The new meta???!!