Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Biggest loser this weekend? Carolina. Yeeesh talk about worst draft pick in NFL history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Petty motherfucker, you try living in Detroit with a bum rear end qb that can't ever get them to the playoffs.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

triple sulk posted:

Lemme go quote every post calling me or others insane saying Sirianni has zero chance of being fired despite going 1-5 to finish a 10-1 start (despite 4-5 lucky wins) and getting blown the gently caress out by Baker Mayfield

He's a loving failure of a leader and needs to go

TFF posters need to answer for their crimes against us eagles fans correctly diagnosing the problem months ago.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It has been concerning that we've been drafting nothing but dline which couldn't pressure anything this season because I don't think you can just play rush 4 every play and expect pressure but also lmao still having a nonexistant secondary despite no blitzing.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm pretty mad we haven't ever come close to replacing Dawkins, ngl

(He is another eagles hall of eternal love in my heart player)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Baker has always had good vibes. This is a critical statistic in evaluating qb's imo.