Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Cavauro posted:

the ravens and steelers are the only good guys left. i love them and they're going to win for me

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
McDaniel needs to get better. Tua will only be as good as McDaniel.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yeah I am almost more concerned about him making bad decisions than I am with some of the mistakes Tua has made in the last month or so.

Look at Tua’s numbers from the first half vs the second when teams started figuring out the scheme.

Tua goes as McDaniel goes. He isn’t Josh Allen.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Dolphins are going to win the Super Bowl next season, morons. Stfu.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Kirios posted:

No he's not gonna redefine the QB market but he'll command 40ish million a year. Is he worth that?

I would give him 4x40 personally, that’s not totally crippling and short term enough for McDaniel to figure his poo poo out.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Kirk is just older wiser Tua.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Kirk has a way better arm than Tua

Fair but hasn’t really made a difference to this point.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tua was better last season. I hope maybe a year removed from the concussions and god willing an improvement to the interior Oline he will be willing to make that extra read and get back to that level.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Black Sunshine posted:

If the Dolphins beat good teams in the regular season then perhaps they'd have some home playoff games?

Or just the Titans.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Pain of Mind posted:

Tua and The Dolphins Offense looked good the first quarter of the year and then coasted off his reputation from that.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

epic bacon posted:

i just hate that the only time in the past 2 years that i've seen Tua have "ice in his veins" or whatever you call that intangible that good QBs have was in the Ravens game in September of 2022. forget even just end of game drives, has he even had a good end of the 1st half drive since then? literally any sense of urgency just destabilizes him completely

May I direct you to week 1 of this very season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

epic bacon posted:

wow you're right i forgot about that one. maybe it's because the other team's coach was fired midseason. either way it seems to be that Tua is most clutch in September, which is the worst time to be "most clutch"

As temperatures drop and reps rise, I honestly wonder if it affects his hip still and always will.