Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Compare Eli and Favre in the 07 NFC championship game played in similar conditions. Tua ate poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Eli to Plaxico for like 150 yards in -30 weather with Plax on a bum ankle while matched one on one against a pro bowl cornerback.

Maybe Hill and Tua are just soft?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If the video on NFL network is recent, boy are Bills fans going to be sitting on snow not seats.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm convinced that the world needs a Niners-Bills Super Bowl. It was supposed to happen in the '90s but something went wrong and having one now is the only way to reset the timeline.

I would've believed it.

Yeah, the Giants defense ended Joe Montanas 49ers career and Steve Young and Rodger Craig couldn’t run out the clock with the lead and under 3 mins to go. Fumbled the ball directly to LT.

It was glorious. In the immortal words of Pat Summeral “There will be no three-pete!”

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The 2011 Giants were trailblazers.

My goto for late season collapse is the 08 Giants. Destroyed everyone then Plax shot himself and the defense disintegrated due to injuries.