Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I mean if the Dolphins were a better team, they wouldn’t be in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Good no-call IMO, making a play on the ball

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
That is appalling coverage by apparently the slot corner. I know everyone on the Dolphins is dead, but still.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
That’s a good call, unfortunately. Completely unnecessary hit

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

CapnAndy posted:

I think we’re done here

yep

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
lol, lmao

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I mean yeah, it’s deflected, it should be a forward pass. But it’s also a wasted play; none of that poo poo has been working all day.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
JFC, again with this poo poo

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
They got Tua to stop holding the ball forever (by always giving him a checkdown which should go for negative yards if the defense scouted it at all)

Haha low places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Dolphins steadily advancing down the field. They should be fine if they can just keep this up for their next (pulls out calculator) 27.5 minutes of possession

Oh nope it’s over