Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Can confirm from being outside for like 5 minutes it is colder that I can deal with. When the wind blows it just tears through you.

Nothing like Buffalo right now I'm sure, but it is not pleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I hope Tony Dungy catches a cold.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Tamba Hali doing the drum thing (which is dumb) is good. In that he's able to do so, since there have been some issues there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Great start guys.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Pacheco is so fun to watch run

He's smol but very angry.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

indigi posted:

I wouldn't bet on them but we've seen the Chiefs sputter after a few early drives enough this season that I ain't betting on them neither

I'm not meaning to be doomposting but things I am not confident in as a Chiefs fan this year: The Chiefs.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

Would you take the Chiefs over the Texans right now?

I think the D might do better than the Browns did, which is odd to say. But man...those pick sixes might happen there too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
29 yard punt, oof.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

surf rock posted:

God the ice bowl was so loving ridiculous

And was won on a pretty obvious false start. It was so dumb all around.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Mecole Hardman is not as frustrating as MVS since he's not used as much (or wasn't until recently), but he's still pretty frustrating.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kalensc posted:

About a decade ago, a Chiefs vs Chargers (maybe a diff AFCE rival?) game had some rain I think, and there was a gif of a bearded white guy in the crowd shirtless and just kinda cheering with both fists clenched

Anyone know the one I'm describing, cause my googling is failing me hard right now

I didn't see what happened on that play because I was trying to look this up (it's a good gif, that I cannot find).

Did Tua just airmail it or did his receiver do something he didn't expect them to do?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean, yeah, you don't want to lose players. But it's Eli Apple, it's your own fault if you don't have someone about the same backing him up.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
'Jesus left it all on the field' ads in the stadium.

Alright. Sure.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It has to suck to be standing right next to the ref when he calls you for a horrible penalty.

Not that I feel bad for Taylor of course, he deserves to be shamed constantly.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Dolphins maybe remembered they're a pretty good running team in a cold rear end game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean that's probably a flag.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

solarjetman posted:

every one of these WR screens the Dolphins have thrown is a disaster. They're lucky none has been ruled a fumble. The gently caress are they still calling them for?

In theory you can do that poo poo to set something up later where you show the look and go deep.

They have not done the later part yet and its very cold, so I don't know if that will come.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
loving Jawaan Taylor.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Should it become an issue which it probably will I guess you take the field goal here?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Gonna try a Hail Mary in these conditions?

I don't think he can throw that far at this point, but they tried a pass of some sort.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Toaster Beef posted:

it feels like this is the weak spot for so, so many coaches, but: it certainly looks as though if they committed to running the goddamn ball they'd have something going

As a Chiefs fan I'm terrified of the thought of this actually happening.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I thought for sure an elbow or something touched but I think that's a good call.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Christ losing Rice would be real bad.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Helmet drama!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is the Dolphins punter normally bad or is this all the weather?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's your fourth and the season play?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

biceps crimes posted:

Chiefs have a great defense, everything else has been meh or bad about this game

Yeah it's been a weird season compared to what you would expect from the Chiefs. The defense drives this team.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Play calls aside Miami is just kinda sloppy on offense it seems. Some of these plays should work.

That one did at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Tyreek's revenge game has...well been not all that bad. He was fine, 62 yards is fine. But probably not what he wanted from himself.