Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Anals of History posted:

Rodney Harrison is palpably miserable

Good, gently caress Rodney Harrison.

Also, on local TV since I’m in the Dolphins market, eat poo poo peacock I’m getting this OTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Shoulda let that kickoff go out of bounds

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:killdozer:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Eeeew, is that Jason Garret I hear?

Yes, sadly

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Pacheco is so fun to watch run

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

At least if they force everyone to stream, i won't get spoilerized by the non streamers

Local market OTA supremacy. I’m currently sitting outside on my brothers patio where it’s a cool 67° :smugdog:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah that dude is gonna lose his ears

McDaniel may lose his nose

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol that dolphins fan without a shirt

I wonder what combination of alcohols and drugs he’s on. I’m gonna guess bourbon and meth

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Toney inactive

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Parallax posted:

nature a better db than eli apple

The only DBs worse than Eli Apple were guys like Jason David, who infamously gave up a high passer rating than uncovered receivers, and C.C. “Can’t Cover” Brown.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cause of Death: Frostbitten Nipples

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Andy’s mustache has frost in it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Pua Turndaballova

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Aw man are we gonna get two boring games today

I’m curious how things will go in the next quarter. So far, it seems whatever wind is affecting the Dolphins more, so when they switch I wonder how KC’s kicking will do…

Or maybe Miami’s players are just frozen and dying idk yet

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Pretty sure that was also a line in The Big Red One

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Taylor come post in the GDT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I’d say he’s worth a few million more than Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones at least won a playoff game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Eli Apple going down is a net positive for Miami

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

That’s pretty cool :dadjoke:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well that won’t make TayTay happy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go4It

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That looks like a first down

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Whoops

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Dolphins you’ve got a chance but you have to score now.

Tua pick six incoming

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I hadn’t heard about this Jesus guy before. He seems cool, where can I learn more?

goatse.cx

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well then, we have a game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

She gets us

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
MVS caught a ball?! :wotwot:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
What the gently caress was that play call on 3rd and 1?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Patrick :vick: Mahomes

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jawaan Taylor again lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

shyduck posted:

That's a lot of penalties

Jawaan Taylor is really dumb

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
These caveman commercials are dumber than the tv show they tried to make a thing 20~ years ago

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

What I liked about the Al Michael/Cris Collinsworth pairing is they'd talk poo poo about bad teams/players if things were really out of hand. They had a sort of drunk old man and his pet rat energy.

That’s because Al Michaels is an all timer and was drunk and/or gambling

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

"it's some boomer poo poo, don't worry about it"

“Before memes were truly developed, we yelled TV commercial lines at each other. Allow me to regale you with the tales of ‘Real Men of Genius’, ‘Smilin’ Bob’, and an old lady looking for some beef…”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:lol:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Nearly dropped that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Nervous posted:

I miss Scrubs

:same: