Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nervous posted:

The gently caress :stare: I do not feel ok now

Somehow far less childish then the comics.

Fairly early on in the series a hero named Blarney Cock gets killed in a fight, and has a hamster he keeps up his rear end that the main character adopts.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Where the gently caress are the shirtless heroes?

Dolphins gonna win due to cowardice

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It hit me earlier that the reason I love this so much is I hate both these teams and am glad they get to suffer through this.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Haha oh god the way that ball died

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Mecole Hardman is not as frustrating as MVS since he's not used as much (or wasn't until recently), but he's still pretty frustrating.

As someone who's watched a hell of a lot of Chiefs and Patriots football this year, my strongest take is that the Patriots and Chiefs WR core are at least equal, almost certainly favoring the Pats if Bourne had stayed healthy. And they loving suck.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

RIP

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dolphins big blitz is the most not-working plan out there

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

Trying to explain the Geico caveman to some Gen Alpha kid is definitely something else.

"it's some boomer poo poo, don't worry about it"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fartknocker posted:

“Before memes were truly developed, we yelled TV commercial lines at each other. Allow me to regale you with the tales of ‘Real Men of Genius’, ‘Smilin’ Bob’, and an old lady looking for some beef…”

Hoping my senility is just singing this over and over and over again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEkdPcf2wY

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Anderson Koopa posted:

So many people shouted that at each other in high school.

I'm a little older, but it was definitely far more of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ifuPjDREc

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Maybe like fake a screen into a post or something, I dunno guys, this sucks

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nervous posted:

I miss Scrubs

I'm pretty over any show that's not hating on Zach Braff, but yeah.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tua wrapped up like Luke in that tauntaun

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

solarjetman posted:

If I remember correctly, the Fog Bowl had great photography afterward but the main TV broadcast was hard to watch, quite literally, during the foggiest part of the game.

I remember the Pats - Steelers fog bowl. Bit easier to watch, wasn't quite as ridiculous, but was a hilarious watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eohBseHyI6A

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001