Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

“The boyfriend" looks nice and the girls seem to have eaten their spaghetti and meat balls!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1747100445330321434

quote:

Iowa spoke loud and clear. @realdonaldtrump has won overwhelmingly tonight. He got more votes than all the other candidates COMBINED.

It’s time to unite the Republican party. We need to put all our time, treasure, and talents into defeating Joe Biden and taking our country back – NOT figuring out who is in 2nd place.

Congratulations, Mr. President.
Hmm, okay maybe.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/EliseStefanik/status/1747085812003377235

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I can't find a congratulatory statement from Tim Scott yet.

Not a good look.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/ByronDonalds/status/1747088620148670582
https://twitter.com/ByronDonalds/status/1747052695943254480

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Some stupid jerk probably. Nobody near as funny.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Ivanka/Jared denied us a funny vp pick last time so a big question is whether they are still around.

Anyone from the primary is a loser by default. Anyone elected with any kind of profile might upstage him. I think he goes for someone weird like Tulsi Gabbard

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Al! posted:

adolf hitler

folks people criticize me, they say "oh trump he made the hitler veep" you hear this? "you can't veep the hitler" they told me. well i did it, folks. i made adolf my vice president. and now the democrats what do they do? they try to impeach me. you know what happens, yes you do. you know what happens if they get rid of me? president hitler. oh no. they want to make the hitler president. and they call me a nazi

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fosborb posted:

then Trump in a wig and twirly mustache it is!

Trump in drag

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Why wouldn't Trump pick his daughter for VP?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Roseanne

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Vince McMahon

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

NeonPunk posted:

Why wouldn't Trump pick his daughter for VP?

have to be 35 to be VP

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

fosborb posted:

have to be 35 to be VP

But Ivanka is 42?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
oh I thought you were talking about Tiffany

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

i dont think a woman can be vice president

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Briana wu

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
the american flag

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

NeonPunk posted:

But Ivanka is 42?

that's 7 years older than 35, smart guy

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

a full length mirror

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
He's going to try to run solo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
make it ivanka its not like the VP does anything and she can spend more time banging justin trudeau

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

that's 7 years older than 35, smart guy

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Jose posted:

make it ivanka its not like the VP does anything and she can spend more time banging justin trudeau

Didn't Joe Biden start a war in Ukraine as VP?

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

FuzzySlippers posted:

Ivanka/Jared denied us a funny vp pick last time so a big question is whether they are still around.

Anyone from the primary is a loser by default. Anyone elected with any kind of profile might upstage him. I think he goes for someone weird like Tulsi Gabbard

agreed on someone weird but Tulsi specifically will be RFK Jr.'s VP

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Ye

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1747317441129234767

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mantis42 posted:

folks people criticize me, they say "oh trump he made the hitler veep" you hear this? "you can't veep the hitler" they told me. well i did it, folks. i made adolf my vice president. and now the democrats what do they do? they try to impeach me. you know what happens, yes you do. you know what happens if they get rid of me? president hitler. oh no. they want to make the hitler president. and they call me a nazi

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

history tells us that Rand Paul is so smarmy he'd get beaten to death by Trump at a rally eventually (also he's apparently defenseless against old people).

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

FuzzySlippers posted:

history tells us that Rand Paul is so smarmy he'd get beaten to death by Trump at a rally eventually (also he's apparently defenseless against old people).

It’s really funny for how odious he is that the reason he got beat up was over lawn clipping

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lmao please let it be JD Vance that would be hilarious

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Who is the most Kamalaest of the GOP prospects?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i want him to have a latina and/or black woman as vp due to the hilarious confused lib meltdowns that would ensue

Weka
May 5, 2019

OK I have been thinking about this some more and I think it will be a white woman, for the white woman vote.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Maximo Roboto posted:

Who is the most Kamalaest of the GOP prospects?

He's not going to get the nod, but it's absolutely DeSantis. He and Kamala had a similar primary arc, where the more people actually saw and heard them, the less popular they got. I dunno that any of the actual contenders have the sheer unlikeability with voters that Kamala has.

Weka
May 5, 2019

She's likeable if you like her

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I don’t like her OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Azathoth posted:

lmao please let it be JD Vance that would be hilarious

I think Vance mildly criticized Trump once for his many affairs and divorces.