Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Well? Who will it be?

I think he will pick an Indian to go after the k hives votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

we need a containment zone for posts like this

Weka
May 5, 2019

fosborb posted:

then Trump in a wig and twirly mustache it is!

Trump in drag

Weka
May 5, 2019

Jose posted:

make it ivanka its not like the VP does anything and she can spend more time banging justin trudeau

Didn't Joe Biden start a war in Ukraine as VP?

Weka
May 5, 2019

OK I have been thinking about this some more and I think it will be a white woman, for the white woman vote.

Weka
May 5, 2019

She's likeable if you like her

Weka
May 5, 2019

That's very judgemental Smythe. If biceps crimes chooses to venerate Kamala Harris, who are you to judge? After all, does she not make pronouncements like a Buddhist sage?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Donald Trump, if you are reading this, please choose me as your VP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Even if Trump actually said this, it means nothing, but:

https://twitter.com/JRFranklin15/status/1749194801562390758

Zeldin? It kind of makes sense. Obviously he'd want someone with New York connections to fight his various charges there.

Giuliani