Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Is this a grift on Boomers or gym rats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bossy lady posted:

this sounds like one of those woke liberal lies like vaccines or toothpaste

Yeah well I heard it from a former president so I’m pretty sure it’s good science.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Saalkin posted:

Steely Dan personally washes my hands everytime after I poop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQnW-MxAU6U

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I've got bars of steel.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I put a nice pair of the Premium TruckNutz™️ on my Mazda for when I need a quick cleanup on the go.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sunlight kills all germs so I simply let the warm rays of our nearest star cleanse my body.

oh yeah like Barnard's Star actually has an effect

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bonzo posted:

Is soap woke now or something?

The internet cancelled soap like six months ago, that's why we're all stuck rubbing our hands on chunks of steel.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

There are chunks of stainless steel shaped like bars of soap that you can buy right now on the internet or at stores and people use them to "wash" their hands

And there's endless posts on the internet about how this magically or scientifically works, even though it absolutely does not, and there are endless and bitter bitter bitter words that have been exchanged between strangers on this subject

What the hell is wrong with people??

There are no bars of steel that can wash away what happened to me or what I did

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Broke: touch grass

Woke: touch steel

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Do these things work? I used to think these were so rad as a kid

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Thesaurus posted:

Yup. I can do marvellous things with a man's balls

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
They roll those things in penguin poo poo to couple their essence closer to both the earth and the sea. It's a benefit wholly unrelated to hand sanitation.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Just rub your hands on the sink or faucet instead of buying these things. What a waste of money!

It's too bad you can't rub your eyeballs on the faucet after cutting onions, but running the water out of the faucet while you cut will help with onion tears (because the sulfuric acid in the onion juice is attracted to moisture and a running tap has more moisture than your eyeballs. It helps but it doesn't completely stop it, you see).

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that will give you a garlicky sink

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

i thought that was just for neutralizing raw garlic smell from your hands

Parsley would work better, I think.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12jlH7tFpeo

⣿⢻⡝⣯⢻⡭⢯⡽⡭⢯⡽⢭⢯⡹⣭⢯⡹⣭⢯⡹⢧⠯⣝⡭⢯⡽⣭⢯⣝⣯⣝⢯⣻⡽⣿⣻⣿⢿⣽⣻⢿⣿⡿⣽⣫⢯⡽⢯⡿⣽⢯⣟⣯⢿⣽⣻⡿⣽⣫⢞⡵⣋⢾⡱⣫⢜⣣⠟⣜⡣⡝⢮⡱⡹⣌⠳⣍⢮⡱⢫⡜⣥⢛⡬⢣⡝⢮⡱⢫⡜⣣⠝⣬⢣⡝⡼⣡⢏⡼⣡⢏⡼⣡⢏⡼⣡⢏⡜
⣯⢳⡻⣜⢧⣛⢧⡳⣝⡳⡞⣽⢪⢗⡳⣎⠷⣓⢮⡝⣧⢻⡼⣹⣳⢯⣟⡿⣞⣧⣿⣯⣷⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣟⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣞⣳⡽⣎⣷⢣⣟⣬⢻⣌⣳⠹⣆⠷⡱⢎⡽⣘⢦⡹⢥⡚⡴⢋⡜⣣⠞⣡⢝⡣⢞⣡⢛⡴⢣⡚⢵⡘⢦⢣⠳⡜⣲⠱⢎⡲⡱⢎⡜
⣯⢗⡻⣎⡟⣮⢳⡝⣮⢳⡝⣮⡝⣮⢳⡭⣛⡭⣞⡼⣣⢟⣞⡷⣯⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣽⣟⣾⣟⣾⣽⣳⢾⣱⡟⡼⣩⠳⣍⠶⣩⠖⣥⢣⡓⡭⢳⡜⡱⢎⡵⢪⡕⢫⡔⣫⢔⡣⡝⢦⡙⣎⢇⡛⣬⢱⡙⡎⣕⢣⢏⡜
⡳⣏⢷⡹⣞⡱⣏⢾⡱⣏⢾⡱⣞⡱⢯⡜⢧⢳⠮⣵⢫⡾⣽⢾⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⢯⣳⢽⡱⢣⡛⡼⣘⢥⡚⡴⣃⢧⡙⢦⣍⢳⡩⢖⡣⢞⡱⢪⢕⡪⡕⢎⢧⡙⢦⡹⢜⡢⢧⠹⡜⡜⣪⠜⡜
⣟⡼⣣⢟⡼⢳⡹⣎⢷⡹⣎⢷⣩⡝⡮⣝⢎⣏⠷⣭⢳⢯⡽⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣽⢎⡷⡹⣜⡱⡍⠶⣙⠴⣩⠦⣙⠶⣨⠇⣞⡡⡝⢦⣙⢣⢎⠵⡪⢝⡢⣝⢢⡕⢎⡱⢎⠵⣊⠵⢢⢛⡜
⢧⣻⡱⢏⡞⣧⢻⣜⣣⠷⣹⢎⡵⡺⣕⢮⢫⡼⡹⡜⣯⣛⢿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣞⡵⡓⣬⠱⢎⢳⣉⠞⣡⠞⣱⢪⡑⠞⣤⠓⣭⠲⡜⣢⢍⠞⣡⠏⡴⢊⠶⣘⢣⡙⡼⣘⡜⡜⢣⢣⢚
⣳⢣⡝⣏⠾⣱⣋⠶⡭⡞⡵⣋⡞⡵⢎⡧⣳⡱⢽⡸⡕⣯⢞⡷⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣱⢎⡵⢪⡱⢋⡖⢬⡙⢦⡙⢆⡣⢞⡩⢆⡛⣤⠳⣡⠇⢮⡙⢦⡙⡬⢋⡖⣩⠦⣙⠴⣡⢚⡜⢥⡃⢏
⢧⡻⣼⢩⣗⣣⠽⣙⢶⡹⣱⡝⡼⣱⣋⢶⡱⡹⢖⡹⣜⢣⠯⣝⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣳⡾⠞⡥⢣⠓⡜⢦⡙⢦⡙⢎⡱⢎⡱⢎⡱⢆⡛⡤⢛⠦⣙⠦⡱⢃⡏⠴⣃⢞⡰⢓⡬⢲⢸⡡⢞⡡
⡳⣝⠶⣋⠶⡭⣞⢭⠶⣍⡳⣜⢣⡗⣜⣣⡝⣱⢫⡕⢮⣙⠮⣝⢦⡓⢮⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣟⠻⣛⡙⢛⠛⡛⠻⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣟⡾⢏⡜⢣⡱⢣⡙⡜⣢⢙⠦⣙⡜⢢⡝⢢⡝⣰⢃⡳⣘⡱⢪⡑⣎⡱⢍⡜⡱⡌⡖⣡⢋⡴⢃⠧⡜⣢⢓
⡝⡮⣝⢭⣛⡴⢫⣎⠷⣩⠶⣍⡳⢼⡱⢦⡹⣒⢧⡚⢧⢎⡳⢎⠶⣙⠦⣝⢣⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⢻⣙⠦⡙⠤⠓⡠⠜⡀⢃⠐⡁⠐⠠⠁⢾⣿⣿⣯⣍⠉⠙⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡽⣮⢜⠣⣜⢡⠞⣰⠑⡎⣜⠢⡜⣡⠎⡵⡘⢆⡣⢕⠪⡔⣣⢱⣂⢓⠎⣔⢣⠜⣢⡑⢎⡔⣋⠖⣱⢡⢎
⡝⡶⢭⣚⢦⣛⡵⢪⡝⣥⠻⣌⡗⣣⡝⣲⢣⡝⢦⣋⠗⣮⢱⣋⠷⣩⠞⣬⢓⡜⢦⠛⡿⢏⡻⣌⣛⣦⢉⠖⣉⠆⢣⠐⡠⠐⠂⡠⠐⠈⡀⠐⠈⠹⠿⣿⣿⣯⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⢿⣿⡙⢆⡶⠛⠛⠛⠳⠮⣖⡍⣆⠛⡴⣈⠳⣘⠤⣋⠴⡙⣆⠳⣌⠳⣘⠤⡣⢜⠪⣜⢢⢃⠞⡤⡙⢦⡘⢦⡙⢆⡣⢎
⡽⣜⣣⡝⣲⢣⢞⣣⢽⡘⣧⠳⣜⡱⢎⡵⢣⢞⡱⢎⡝⢦⠳⣌⠳⣥⣛⣴⣫⣜⣣⠟⡌⣉⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⢄⠃⡌⢂⠡⡐⢈⠐⢠⠈⡐⠠⠈⠄⠠⠐⡈⢽⣿⣿⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⡹⢐⠂⡜⢀⢀⣀⠀⠹⣆⡛⠴⣡⠓⡬⢒⡥⢓⡍⢆⠳⣌⠳⣌⠲⣡⢋⠖⡌⢦⡉⢞⡰⣉⠦⡑⢦⡉⢦⡑⢎
⡳⣜⠦⣝⡲⢭⠞⣜⠶⣙⠶⣙⢦⡛⡼⣘⠧⣎⠳⣍⠞⣥⢛⣬⡷⠋⢉⣉⢉⣹⡏⠐⣖⣿⣿⣿⠟⣍⠲⢌⠒⡨⠄⡒⣀⠢⢈⠠⠐⠐⢠⡁⢄⠡⠐⠠⢀⠹⣿⣿⣥⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣷⡈⠄⢳⣾⣿⣦⠧⢄⠘⣯⢱⢢⡙⠴⣉⠖⣡⢚⡌⠳⣌⠣⣌⠳⣄⠫⡜⣌⠣⡜⢢⡱⢌⠲⣉⠦⣙⠢⡍⢆
⡳⢭⠞⣥⡛⢮⡝⢮⣙⢮⡹⣜⢲⡙⢶⡩⢞⡬⣓⢮⡙⢦⣫⣏⢴⡛⢯⣜⣮⡟⣀⣿⣿⠿⡉⢍⡸⢠⠍⢢⠑⡌⠒⡀⠆⢂⠄⣢⡼⣟⠻⣙⢎⠳⣉⠔⡠⠀⠉⢿⠟⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣎⠔⠈⣿⣿⣯⡿⠌⡇⢸⣧⠒⣍⠚⡤⢛⠤⢣⠜⡣⢌⠳⣈⠳⣈⠳⡘⢤⠓⣌⠣⡜⣌⠳⣌⠲⣡⠓⡜⡌
⣝⡣⢟⢦⡛⣵⢪⣓⢮⠲⡕⣎⢧⡹⢦⣙⢎⠶⣩⠖⣭⠳⡜⢯⣞⣽⣯⢾⡟⡀⣿⣿⣩⣦⣝⣦⣱⢣⢎⣥⠊⢄⠡⠒⡈⠔⣺⣿⣵⠾⠿⠷⠾⢷⣌⡖⡡⢌⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣎⢀⣀⠙⠛⠷⠭⠅⢸⡿⣉⠦⡙⠴⣉⢎⡱⢊⡕⢪⡱⢌⠳⣌⢣⡙⢆⢫⠔⡣⡜⢤⠓⣌⠳⣄⠫⡔⡱
⢮⠵⣫⠶⣙⠶⣍⡞⣬⢛⡼⡜⢦⡝⢦⡙⣎⠳⣥⢛⡴⢫⡜⣣⠞⣿⣯⣿⠃⡐⣿⣿⣿⣟⡏⠉⠉⠙⠛⣿⢈⠄⢣⠀⡓⢈⡟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⠩⠻⣶⡌⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣧⡉⢤⠀⠀⢉⣠⣿⠳⡡⢞⢩⠒⣥⠚⡴⢩⠜⣡⠚⣌⠳⡌⢦⡙⡜⡢⢝⡰⣉⠆⡏⡔⢣⢌⡓⢬⡑
⣏⠞⣥⢏⡝⡞⡼⡜⢦⣋⠶⣙⢦⣙⢮⡱⢎⡳⣌⠳⣜⢣⠞⣥⢫⣽⢿⣟⠠⢸⣿⣿⣿⠇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⡞⢨⢄⡘⠸⣼⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣷⣤⡈⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡿⢿⠷⡗⡛⡏⢥⢓⡱⢊⠖⣩⢆⡹⢰⢋⡜⢦⡙⢤⠓⡜⡢⢕⢪⡑⡎⢴⢡⢋⠴⣉⠖⡬⡘⢦⡑
⣎⢻⡜⢮⡹⢼⡱⡝⢮⡜⣣⢏⠶⣩⢖⡹⢎⡵⢪⡝⣬⢣⡛⡴⣋⢇⣾⠋⠤⣉⠌⡛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⢏⣡⡆⢌⠰⢁⢢⣳⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢸⡇⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⢿⣇⠳⣌⠱⡜⣊⠦⡱⣉⠞⡰⢊⡜⢥⠚⡜⣢⠙⢦⡙⠴⣉⠎⡖⡱⣌⠣⢎⢎⠲⡡⢞⡰⣉⠖⡬
⣎⠗⣮⢳⣙⡖⣣⠝⣦⠹⣆⢏⡞⡱⢎⡵⢫⡜⣣⠞⡴⢣⡝⡲⣍⢎⡟⡈⢖⡨⢷⡤⣂⠄⡀⡀⣀⣴⡟⠲⡄⡴⠊⡄⣣⠦⡐⠛⠶⠤⡀⠠⡄⠈⢙⣉⣀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠓⣌⠳⣘⢬⢒⡱⣡⠞⣡⢋⠼⣈⠳⡜⢤⢋⠦⡙⡜⢢⠝⣰⠣⡌⢧⡉⢎⡱⡑⢎⠴⡑⡎⠴
⢮⡝⣲⢣⣓⢮⡱⣋⠶⡹⡜⢮⡜⣱⢫⡜⣣⠞⣥⢛⡜⣣⢞⡱⢎⡞⣰⠡⢎⡴⢣⢷⣿⣽⡿⣟⣻⠳⣜⢳⡘⢤⢣⠰⣁⢂⠩⡐⢋⠠⠁⠡⠙⠠⢈⠉⠠⢀⠀⠠⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢿⡑⣎⡱⢊⢦⢋⡴⡑⢎⡱⣊⠵⣉⢖⡩⢆⡍⢲⠱⣌⢣⠚⡥⢓⡜⢢⡙⢦⠱⣉⢎⠲⡱⢌⡓
⡳⣜⢣⡳⢭⡲⢣⡝⢮⣱⡙⣦⡙⢦⠳⡜⣥⢛⡴⢫⡜⡱⢎⡵⣋⠴⣃⢇⢮⣐⠣⢎⢴⣣⢟⡼⣱⢻⣜⣣⡝⢦⣃⡳⣌⢮⡑⢩⠒⡖⡛⢶⡛⣁⣢⠈⠥⡀⠒⠐⣠⠐⠢⢄⡁⠠⢰⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⢸⡕⢢⡱⢩⢆⢣⠒⣍⠎⡴⢡⠚⣌⠦⡑⢎⡜⣡⠓⡌⢦⡙⡔⢣⠜⣡⠙⣆⠳⡌⢎⡱⡑⢎⡜
⡳⢎⣳⢹⡲⣙⢧⢺⡱⢦⣙⢦⡙⢧⡛⡜⢦⢫⡜⣣⢞⡱⢫⠴⣩⠞⡱⢎⠶⣩⠞⣬⡾⣱⢏⡾⣱⣏⢾⡱⣭⣋⢧⠵⣚⠶⣩⢏⡭⣘⡌⣧⣙⣦⢡⣩⡴⡌⣉⠰⢁⣄⣐⠠⠙⠤⠀⠄⠠⡅⠃⠀⢸⣏⢲⢡⢃⠮⣌⠳⣌⠚⡴⣉⠞⡤⢣⡙⢦⡘⢤⢋⡜⢢⠱⣌⠣⢎⠥⣋⠔⡣⢜⢢⠱⣉⠖⡬
⣝⡣⣝⡲⣍⡳⢎⢧⣙⢦⡙⣦⢛⠦⡝⣎⢧⠳⣜⡱⢎⡵⣋⠞⣥⢚⡵⢋⡼⢣⣛⣾⣵⡻⣞⣽⣳⢯⣯⣽⣶⣯⣯⣿⣮⣷⣯⣿⣶⣿⣾⣾⣿⣾⣿⣯⣽⣿⣿⣷⣿⣾⣿⣶⣯⣔⡣⠘⢠⠘⠀⠀⢸⡧⢚⡤⢋⠖⣌⠣⣌⠳⡰⢡⠚⡔⢣⠜⣢⠙⣆⠣⡜⣡⠓⡬⡑⢎⠲⡡⢎⡱⢊⠥⣃⢇⡚⡔
⢮⠵⣎⡵⢎⡵⣋⠶⣩⢖⡹⢆⡏⣞⡱⢎⣎⢳⣌⠳⣍⠶⣩⠞⡴⣋⠴⣋⡜⢯⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⡄⠸⣗⡩⢖⡩⢚⠤⡓⣌⢣⠱⣉⠮⣑⢣⠚⡤⢋⡔⢣⠜⡤⢋⠴⣉⢎⡱⡑⢎⡔⣋⠖⡡⢎⠴⡑
⣏⠞⣴⡙⣎⠶⣙⠮⡕⣮⢱⢫⡜⢦⣙⠮⣜⢣⢎⡳⢬⠳⣥⢛⡴⣩⠞⣡⠞⡭⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠷⠄⠀⠀⢠⣿⣶⡡⢣⢍⠲⡱⢌⠦⡙⢤⠓⡬⢢⠹⡰⢩⠜⣡⠚⡴⣉⠖⡡⢎⠴⣉⠖⡸⢄⠫⡔⣍⠲⣉
⢮⣹⢲⡹⢬⣛⢬⢳⡙⢦⢏⠶⣙⠮⣜⠳⣬⢓⢮⡱⣋⠷⣌⠳⡜⣆⠻⣔⣋⠶⣩⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢸⠠⠈⠀⠀⡸⠸⣎⠿⣧⣊⠵⡑⢎⠲⣉⠦⡙⡔⢣⢣⡑⢣⠚⡤⢋⠴⣈⢎⡱⢊⠖⡡⢎⡱⢊⠵⡘⢤⠓⣌
⡳⢬⢧⣙⠧⣎⢧⢣⢏⡳⢎⡽⣌⢳⢬⠳⣌⢏⠶⡱⣍⠞⣬⠳⢭⡜⣓⠲⣌⠳⢆⡻⣭⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡟⢻⣿⣿⡟⠁⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠻⡤⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣿⡹⣎⠿⣶⣉⢎⡱⢌⠲⡱⢌⠣⢆⡙⢦⡙⠴⣉⠖⡡⢎⠴⣉⢎⡱⢊⠥⣋⠖⡩⢆⡹⢄
⣝⢣⣎⢧⡛⣜⢎⡳⢎⡵⣋⠶⣩⠞⣬⠳⣍⢎⡳⡱⢎⡝⢦⡛⢦⡓⡭⢳⣌⠻⣌⢳⣱⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣷⣾⣿⣿⡥⡀⠀⢩⣿⡿⣽⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣆⡽⠁⠠⠀⡄⡇⠀⣿⡳⣭⢻⣖⡿⣮⣜⡌⣣⣑⣎⡱⢊⡜⢢⠜⡱⢌⢎⡱⢊⠖⡡⢎⠴⣉⠖⡡⢎⡱⢊⡔⢣
⣎⡳⣜⡲⡝⣎⠮⣕⢫⠖⣭⢚⡥⣛⠴⣫⠜⣮⢱⡙⢮⡜⣣⠝⣦⠹⡜⡥⢎⡳⣌⢳⡜⢧⡛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣟⡿⣟⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⠃⠿⣶⣿⡿⣽⣳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠯⣼⡾⠆⠈⠀⠀⠃⡅⢠⡿⣵⢫⣿⣾⣱⢃⠯⡹⣍⠭⣍⣛⢷⣬⣃⢎⡕⣊⠦⢱⡉⢎⡱⢊⠖⡡⢎⡱⢊⡔⢣⠜⡡
⢮⡕⢮⡱⠽⣌⡳⢎⢧⡛⢦⣋⠶⣩⠞⣥⢛⡴⢣⡛⢦⣙⢦⡛⡴⢫⡜⣱⠫⡴⣩⠖⣹⠦⡑⡩⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣏⡿⣽⢾⣽⣻⣾⢏⡇⠀⢂⣿⡿⣽⡿⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠸⣼⠃⠄⠡⠈⠄⡟⠂⣾⡽⣞⣳⣿⣿⣻⣟⡾⣵⢫⣟⣶⣯⣿⡷⣟⣦⠜⣰⢊⠥⡚⢤⠣⢍⢎⡱⢊⡔⢣⠜⡡⢎⡱
⡳⣜⡣⢯⡝⣲⡙⡞⢦⣋⠷⣬⠳⣥⢛⡴⢫⡜⣣⠝⡮⡜⢦⡹⡜⢣⢞⣡⢛⡴⢃⡞⠥⡞⡱⢠⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣯⣟⣽⣻⢮⡷⠟⡦⠀⢠⣿⡿⣽⣿⢳⠃⠸⣿⣿⡿⡐⠳⢠⠈⠤⡁⢌⣰⠃⣼⣯⠷⡽⣾⣿⣿⣳⢯⡿⣜⣷⣾⣻⣟⣯⢿⡽⣼⣷⠢⣍⠲⣉⠦⡙⡌⢦⡑⢣⠜⡡⢎⡱⢊⡔
⡳⣜⣱⡓⢮⠵⡹⣜⢣⢎⡳⣌⠷⣌⡳⣜⢣⠞⣥⢛⡴⣙⢦⢳⣩⢓⡎⢶⡩⢖⡭⢚⣱⡷⣷⡂⢆⠹⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣷⣻⢾⣽⡟⠁⢠⣏⢠⣿⣿⣽⣷⡿⡿⠀⠈⡿⢨⠓⣂⠁⢢⠉⣴⠋⣴⢏⣼⣟⡾⣻⣽⢿⣿⣿⡿⣯⢷⣻⢮⣗⠷⣾⣹⡾⣝⣳⡟⣷⢌⡓⢤⢣⠱⡘⢆⡙⢦⡙⡔⢣⠜⡡⢎
⡳⡜⢦⡛⡭⢞⡱⣎⡝⢮⡱⢎⡳⣌⢳⢬⢣⡛⡴⣋⠶⣩⢎⢧⠲⣍⢎⡳⢜⡣⢞⣽⣻⣼⠟⠉⠘⣆⠔⠙⢻⢯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⠃⠀⢰⣏⠦⣇⣻⡙⢣⢧⢦⣟⣽⣿⡻⣞⣽⣷⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣫⢷⣻⣞⣻⡵⣏⡿⣭⢷⣻⢼⡦⡙⢆⢎⡱⣉⠦⡙⢤⠓⣌⠣⢎⡱⢊
⡳⢭⠳⣍⣳⢫⡕⢮⡜⣣⠝⣮⠱⣎⠳⣎⢧⡙⢶⡩⢞⡱⢎⣎⠳⣜⢪⡕⣫⣼⣿⣿⣷⡏⠀⢠⣴⣷⡼⡔⢠⢂⡈⠛⠻⢿⡿⠄⢿⠿⡿⠿⢋⡋⠵⡸⠂⠀⠀⣸⡿⣟⣻⢗⢪⡵⠟⣼⣾⣟⡾⣽⣻⣾⡽⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⢶⣯⣿⣳⡽⢮⢷⣫⢷⣏⡷⣫⢞⡧⡙⣌⠲⡰⢡⢎⡱⢊⠵⣈⠳⢌⠲⡡
⡝⣎⢻⡜⢦⣓⢎⡳⡜⣥⢛⡴⢫⡜⡳⡜⢦⡹⢦⡙⢮⡱⢫⡜⡳⣌⠳⣜⣱⣿⣛⣾⣳⠁⠀⣿⣿⠿⢋⠀⣹⣾⣦⢡⢣⢜⡢⣄⢺⢳⡓⣳⢩⣔⣭⣳⡴⣶⣲⣟⢧⡯⣗⣾⣷⣿⣿⣟⡷⣯⣿⢷⣟⣳⢿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⢯⣾⣟⣷⣛⣯⢟⣞⡷⢾⣹⢷⣫⢷⣉⢆⢣⡑⢣⢆⡱⣉⠖⣡⢋⡌⢣⡑
⡽⣸⢣⢞⡳⢎⢧⢳⣙⠦⣏⡜⢧⣚⠵⣹⢲⡙⣦⢋⣧⡙⢧⡚⡵⣊⠷⡬⣿⣷⣯⣟⡿⣧⣰⣿⡏⠈⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣷⣿⣮⣷⣯⣾⣿⣷⣽⣯⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⣿⣯⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⣯⡿⣿⣽⣻⢾⡽⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣟⣿⣟⣮⢿⣼⡻⣞⡽⣯⣛⡾⡽⣿⣮⢜⢢⡙⢆⢎⠴⣡⢚⢤⠣⢎⠵⣘
⣳⢣⠟⡮⢵⡫⢎⡗⣎⠷⣪⢝⡺⣌⢟⡲⣣⡝⢦⢏⠶⣩⠧⣝⡲⣍⢞⡱⢭⡟⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⣿⡇⠀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣽⣷⣿⣿⣳⢯⡿⣽⣳⣿⣿⣿⣻⣷⣻⣿⣻⣞⡿⣼⣻⡽⣏⡷⣯⣽⢻⣵⢻⢿⣆⡹⡌⡎⠞⣤⢋⠦⡛⣌⠞⡰
⢧⣏⡻⢭⣳⡹⣝⡺⣜⡳⡭⣞⡱⣭⢞⡱⢧⠞⣭⠞⣭⢣⠟⣴⢫⡜⢮⣙⠶⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⣲⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⣿⣟⣯⣟⡾⣽⣫⢷⣯⢷⣿⣿⡿⣿⣞⣿⣿⡿⣾⣽⣳⢯⡷⣯⢿⡵⣞⡿⡼⣏⡞⣷⡕⢮⡑⢯⡰⡍⠶⣙⢤⢫⠕
⡗⣮⡝⣧⢳⡝⣶⡹⢶⡹⡵⢎⡷⣓⢮⡝⣧⢻⣜⣫⠞⣭⢻⣬⠳⣭⢳⣭⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣾⣿⡿⣽⣞⡾⣽⣳⢯⣟⡾⣻⢾⣿⣿⣳⣿⣿⣿⣿⢷⣯⢯⣟⡷⣯⢿⣹⣟⡼⣟⡷⣝⢾⣟⢦⡙⢦⠳⣜⢣⡍⡞⣬⢋
⣽⢲⡝⣮⢳⡝⣶⡹⢧⡻⣭⣛⢶⡹⢮⡝⣮⢳⡺⣬⢻⡜⣧⠞⣽⣊⢷⣾⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣟⡷⣯⣟⢾⡽⢯⣿⣿⣳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣯⣟⣾⣽⣏⣿⣳⣯⣿⣿⠿⢾⣿⣿⢢⡝⣎⠳⣌⡳⣜⡱⢆⣏
⣳⢏⡾⣵⢫⣞⡵⣫⢷⡹⢶⡹⢮⡝⣧⢻⡜⣧⢻⡜⣧⢻⣜⡻⢶⡹⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣻⢯⣟⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣾⣯⣟⣟⣾⣳⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠛⠛⣛⠏⠈⠉⠉⣩⢡⣄⠟⠀⣠⣿⣏⢳⠼⣸⡙⢶⡱⣎⠵⣋⠶
⣟⢾⣱⣏⠿⣜⣳⠽⣎⣟⡳⣏⠿⣼⢳⣏⠾⣵⣫⢞⡵⣫⢞⡽⣣⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣟⣿⣿⢿⣿⢻⠿⣆⠰⡀⢄⠀⢠⣟⡾⠁⡤⠚⠀⠙⣮⢧⣛⢦⡛⣥⢳⢎⡽⣥⣛
⣟⡮⢷⣺⢻⣝⡮⣟⡽⢮⡽⣞⢯⡳⣏⣞⡻⢶⣹⡞⣽⢣⡟⣾⡱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⢉⣙⡛⠶⠥⠈⢀⠲⠞⠻⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⣷⢎⣧⠻⣜⣣⢏⡶⣓⢮
⣟⠾⣏⣷⢻⣮⡽⣞⣽⣫⢷⣫⢯⣗⣻⡼⣻⡭⢷⣹⠾⣭⣻⠼⣽⣏⠘⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⡛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣽⢻⡽⣛⡾⣹⣿⣿⣷⣝⡾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⣯⢝⠻⣖⣞⣶⣶⣬⣖⣹⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣯⢖⡻⡼⣥⢻⡼⣹⢮
⣯⢿⣝⡾⣏⣶⣻⠽⣖⣯⢷⣫⢷⡞⣧⢿⣱⡟⣯⡽⣏⡷⣽⣛⣯⢟⣦⣳⣤⢛⡯⣟⡿⢿⢿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡳⢞⣰⠱⣤⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣾⣝⣳⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⢾⣽⣿⣿⣆⠈⠛⠱⠌⠎⣍⣙⠉⠛⠛⠛⠿⠶⢤⣂⢓⣄⢿⣫⢷⡹⣎⢷⡹⢧⣻
⣯⣟⣞⣷⢻⣞⣭⢿⡽⡾⣭⣟⡾⣽⡽⣞⣧⣟⣧⣟⢾⡽⣶⢻⡼⣯⡜⣻⡿⣿⣾⣥⣏⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⢾⣿⣷⣿⣳⢽⣤⢀⠙⢿⣛⠷⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⡳⣆⣄⢠⠀⡀⢀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠐⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣼⢷⣫⢷⡹⣮⣝⣳⣭
⣿⢾⡽⣞⡿⢾⣹⢯⣷⣻⢷⣛⣾⣳⣽⣳⢯⣞⡾⣞⣟⡾⣝⣯⣷⡷⣛⣋⣖⣠⢧⡩⢿⣞⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⡽⣞⣎⡰⠙⢶⣌⢻⢾⣿⢻⣳⣿⢯⣟⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠾⠿⣿⣿⡿⠾⠷⡞⠶⣹⠀⠛⢿⣻⣿⡟⣧⡟⣮⢷⣳⢮⣗⢾
⣿⢯⡿⣽⣻⢯⣟⡿⡾⣽⢯⣟⣾⣳⣟⣾⣻⢾⣽⣻⢾⣽⣻⣞⣱⢮⣵⣾⣟⣿⣿⣷⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⡛⢛⡛⡛⠻⠟⡿⠿⣿⢿⣯⣿⣳⡜⣠⠌⠓⢎⠹⣯⣿⢯⣟⡾⣽⣯⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡘⢦⠡⢄⡉⠉⠘⠚⠳⠚⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣹⢧⣿⣹⡞⣧⣟⢮⣟
⣿⢯⣟⡷⣯⡿⣾⣽⣻⣽⣻⣞⣷⣻⣞⡷⣯⣟⡾⣽⣻⣾⢳⡾⣽⣾⣻⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⡴⡰⢄⡲⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣱⡞⣬⢧⡽⣸⢍⡳⣜⡱⣚⠴⣭⣉⡍⢥⣝⣌⠱⢌⢂⠱⢻⣿⣾⡽⣿⣻⡿⣿⣯⡿⣿⠿⠇⠈⠃⠙⠛⢷⣌⣆⡑⢂⠀⠀⢰⣿⣳⢯⣻⢶⢯⣽⣳⣞⣟⡾
⣿⣯⢿⣽⡷⣟⣷⢯⡷⣯⢷⣻⣞⡷⣯⣟⡷⣯⣟⣷⡿⣽⣻⣽⣿⡾⢟⡛⣏⣭⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣓⠮⣹⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣻⣽⣳⣟⣧⣿⣹⢶⣻⣥⣟⣦⢳⠧⣏⠼⣘⠷⢊⡜⢢⠅⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⣿⣩⣙⠛⠛⢯⣴⣀⠈⠀⠀⠈⠓⠾⢯⣤⣀⢀⣿⣯⢿⡽⣞⣿⣺⣵⣻⠾⣽
⣿⡿⣿⢷⣿⢿⣽⣻⢿⣽⣻⣽⣾⣻⢷⣯⣟⣷⣻⣾⢿⡿⣻⣭⣳⡾⣯⡽⣶⡲⣏⢿⡇⡹⢿⣿⣿⣷⡩⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣽⣿⡿⣿⣿⡽⢿⣚⣯⠿⣍⡞⣧⢛⢦⣉⣦⣻⣻⣿⠿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠛⢶⣤⣈⣉⠛⠶⠦⠐⡆⢀⢀⣈⢹⣿⣿⣿⣯⢿⡽⣞⡷⣯⢷⣻⢯

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thesaurus posted:

They look a little too big to fit in my rear end but ymmv

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

They look a little too big to fit in my rear end but ymmv

You just need some poppers.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

How does this steel compare to colloidal silver from the standpoint of oral dosing

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Chief McHeath posted:

How does this steel compare to colloidal silver from the standpoint of oral dosing

It's hard to draw a comparison since the steel soap isn't proven to be medically beneficial.

Pneub fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jan 24, 2024

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If wiping your hands with stainless steel and cold water gets rid of the stink particles, would washing out your mouth with cold water and a pellet of stainless steel get rid of garlic breath???

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

If wiping your hands with stainless steel and cold water gets rid of the stink particles, would washing out your mouth with cold water and a pellet of stainless steel get rid of garlic breath???

Most modern silverware is
made of stainless steel, so my guess is no

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if i want my hands to stop smelling like onions i just rub them with garlic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Steel kills humans, who are made of bacteria. Therefore, steel kills bacteria. It isn't hard