Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

Mmm ohh.. mmnuooh yeah! Feels loving good. Suck my cock. You like that dick? Forums user rediscover? You love sucking my cock in the 7-11 bathroom. Gunna cum. I’m gonna blow in your mouth!! Fuuuck yeah I’m cumming oouuhhhuhhuhhhaghhha!! Haha - taking it too far guy pantomiming the scenario everyone has been throwing around

Wormskull posted:

*signs his check and garnishes his wages lol*

That Little Demon posted:

honestly don't try using SA Search for this, which was my mistake. Stick to regular search engines people

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!

Hizke posted:

Mmm ohh.. mmnuooh yeah! Feels loving good. Suck my cock. You like that dick? Forums user rediscover? You love sucking my cock in the 7-11 bathroom. Gunna cum. I’m gonna blow in your mouth!! Fuuuck yeah I’m cumming oouuhhhuhhuhhhaghhha!! Haha - taking it too far guy pantomiming the scenario everyone has been throwing around

Wormskull posted:

*signs his check and garnishes his wages lol*

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

honestly don't try using SA Search for this, which was my mistake. Stick to regular search engines people

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Lmao what the gently caress

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

We should all buy guns and kill them in real life!!

----------------

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

American McGay posted:

We should all buy guns and kill them in real life!!

YEAHHH!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Disaster Stream

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamySmallAirGuitarHassanChop-VEQrbqdqVZ_McCoF

----------------

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lmao

This sig under renovation

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTxiHLRtAsg

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I could have made millions of dollars writing a bot that says this poo poo. It's insane.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i swear thats an exact post someone made in an old imp zone agdq thread

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What the hell is going in with your sig.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What the hell is going in with your sig.

i have sigs off

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

god

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

abuse culture. posted:

i have sigs off

Sub-Actuality posted:

Q: how do you know when someone has sigs off?
A: don't worry, they'll tell you :D

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

home alone 3 reunion looks hype

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ol yeller posted:

home alone 3 reunion looks hype

home alone????????? -

https://clips.twitch.tv/RoundLachrymoseStarPrimeMe-TreAa2JWX6uEWEuY

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

loll

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Hell of a GDQ this year. Hope it continues for a few more years. Great stuff as always. Love the content, the performances by the runners, the audience. Amazing stuff by everyone involved. On behalf of Colorado Retro Gaming crew, shouts out. Loved the work. Want to give a special shoutout on behalf of Red Bull. Red Bull give you wings. Want to thank everyone who read donations, you all made this possible. Over 2 million raised, can't help but believe cancer will be defeated. Have to thank everyone in the crowd as well, you all are the real superstars. Those of you who couched too. You all are amazing, true inspirations. Thank you to my mom and dad, who are watching along at home. So happy to have a supportive family. Thank you Mike Uyama for making this possible and helping us defeat cancer. We may not have killed the animals this year but maybe we defeated some cancer so that makes it all worth it. Thank you again to BusyBoy for beating Super Mario Sunshine and getting a rare shine. Amazing work you got some of the dopest shine. Incredible movement ma'am. Thank you to everyone who made this possible in South America. Big shout out to Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay, Paraguay, and the rest. You all are the real rockstars. Shouts out to everyone in Central Asia as well. Turkmen - You're the true rockstars. I wanted to make sure to mention my friend Jarrett who is dying of AIDS. Jarrett - big ups brother. You're going to get through it and be running that ish in LoL again soon. Want to give a special shoutout to my girlfriend, she couldn't be here but she loves supporting me. She's a real queen but unfortunately she had to work today and yesterday so yeah let's crush capitalism y'all. Looking forward to the next GDQ and the no-death run by HummerDaddy where he dissects Witcher 3 in 20 minutes. That's gonna be hype. Also make sure to pay respects to the Yetee, yes they may be a disgraced former sponser, and yes they donated several thousand dollars to Comet Pizza directly but yo the T-shirts were bussin and thank you for the 10k dono Yetee. Based. Ice Poseidon I see you in the back row. Why don't you make up a little song to sing this along to next time you play Megaman. Want to give a special shoutout to the fat guy in room 303 that broke his toilet so bad the bowl and the tub fused. We call that a sequence break

----------------