Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

You like me because I'm a whoremonger. There aren't enough whoremongers in your life.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKub
May 11, 2006

The Monga Lisa

TheKub
May 11, 2006

:ck5:

If it were acceptable I'd empty quote just about every entry in this drat thread!

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Mongan, what is best in life?

To monger your whores,
To see them orgasm before you,
and to hear the exclamations of the women!

TheKub
May 11, 2006

where did you get the nice big source img for this? I saw it was the cover art for a LOTR roleplay module, but I am striking out on the clean source image.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

:love:

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Not what you asked for! LOL

TheKub
May 11, 2006

“Were you listening to me, Monger? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKub
May 11, 2006

This is :lmao: and I reached semantic satiation for the word WHORE. What a funny word when you look at. If you just add an apostrophy you get a nice contraction. WHORE! Who're? You're!