Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What pairs best with cheddar?
Bud Lite
A fine red wine I guess I dunno anything about wine
Cowboys tears
Crackers
Some other cheese
Shame
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
just listening to "Return of the Mack" and waiting for the game to start 10 minutes after it was supposed to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Kirios posted:

Am I sicko for wanting the Packers to destroy the Cowboys in their stadium?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

*this week only

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I like how games don't actually start when they are supposed to anymore

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It'd be way funnier if Jordan Love threw like 4 picks

This is not very gently caress The Cowboys of you

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

check this out: let's go, Cowboys

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Play posted:

Apparently it was Todd Blackledge, who I've never heard of before. But now I hate him

He usually does college.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
packers do the needful

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Black Lighter posted:

This is not very gently caress The Cowboys of you

Tired: gently caress the Cowboys
Wired: gently caress the Packers
Inspired: gently caress them both

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If the Cowboys lose, especially in some kind of hilarious/dumb and very on brand for the Cowboys way, they are definitely firing Fat Mike for Bill

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

32 And God said, “Let large men crash into each other and throw an oblong ball made of pig great distances through the air.” And it was so. God called the game "football,” and the gathered masses he called “fans.” And God saw that it was good.

33 Then God said, “Let the players establish teams in various locations, with colors matching their environments and names symbolic of their realms. It shall be called The League.” And it was so. 1The League established names from great creatures - Lions, Bills, Broncos, Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks, Bengals, Eagles, Jaguars, Cardinals, Bears, Ravens, Panthers, Falcons, Colts; 2names from lore - Titans, Giants, and Browns he supposes; 3names from warriors and people - Packers, Vikings, Chiefs, Texans, Cowboys, Raiders, Buccaneers, Saints, Commanders, Patriots, 49ers, Steelers; 3names from technology - Chargers and Jets. And God saw that it was good.

34 Then God saw happy Cowboys fans. He saw a senile racist smiling and blasphemous declarations of America's Team, idol worship of a silver star, and incoherent shouts of "how 'bout dem Boys?!" God saw that it was not good.

35 And God said, "gently caress the Cowboys", and it was good - the seventh day.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bland needs another pick 6 or two.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Why is *insert random no-name announcer* so loving bad at this?

FizFashizzle posted:

He usually does college.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

Apparently it was Todd Blackledge, who I've never heard of before.

Well I have some stories to tell of who was available when he was taken in the draft if you want.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
can't believe I missed the AFC champ game earlier today. d'oh!

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
This match-up has always gotten weird so I'll say this one gets funny too.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
This is going to be a glory hole.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
"Won't Get Fooled Again" in a playoff game where the Cowboys are heavily favored.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress the Packers but I will concede my spirit for that has diminished greatly since Rodgers bounced.

So like, still "gently caress the Packers" but just barely over that threshold.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

Well I have some stories to tell of who was available when he was taken in the draft if you want.

sure why not as we wait for this game to start way behind schedule

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Looking forward to extra play reviews so they can cram in more commercials :rip:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Mega64 posted:

"Won't Get Fooled Again" in a playoff game where the Cowboys are heavily favored.

Sometimes producers selecting music can make the best statements

Play
Apr 25, 2006

God it would be hilarious if the Cowboys lost yet again. I would be amazed but man... would be funny

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

WampaLord posted:

*ahem*

gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It'd be way funnier if Jordan Love threw like 4 picks

better still is Dak throws 5 and loses

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

lol sacked

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

sack but flag :smith:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Go packers just because boo Dallas

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Dallas already shooting themselves in the foot.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress the Packers but I will concede my spirit for that has diminished greatly since Rodgers bounced.

In my mind he's forever tied to them, so screw 'em both

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

yeah bland grabbed him

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Jones STUFF'D

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lol

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Play posted:

At least here it was local commercials and those are fun for their quality and earnestness

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Cowboys just can’t help tripping over their own dick.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dude almost buttfumbled.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Play posted:

Only soccer I find actually starts on time when they say.. at least like the World Cup and European leagues and such. Don’t remember about MLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
This crew calls the most flags. Be ready for that.