Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What pairs best with cheddar?
Bud Lite
A fine red wine I guess I dunno anything about wine
Cowboys tears
Crackers
Some other cheese
Shame
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
just listening to "Return of the Mack" and waiting for the game to start 10 minutes after it was supposed to

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/j6kZEGr.mp4

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Huge holding by the left tackle on that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Dak-2-Lamb not automatic today?

hmmmmmmm

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress Fox News, the "Dallas Cowboys" of television networks

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

LET'S GO JAIRE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress THE COWBOYS

AARON JONES loving HATES THE COWBOYS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

TIME FOR ANOTHER TURNOVER

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Happy kid/sad kid is one of the best crowd shots I've ever seen

oh my god I hope someone grabbed that gif, that was incredible

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK I'm almost certain that play was supposed to go to Wicks but that Love went to Kraft after Wicks got bumped

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

HUGE BLOCKING JONES!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

GODDAMN Musgrave went up there for that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

SURELY THE MISSED XP WON'T END UP MATTERING

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Packers special teams and Quay Walker immediately wasting no time in helping the Cowboys resurrect their hopes

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ughhhh, lame

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Kirios posted:

If the Packers blow this Packer fans will act like this was house money, that they weren’t supposed to be here, that they’re the youngest team and the future is bright.

But no, it will hurt. It will massively, massively hurt.

The rest of you - choose which path is funnier - Cowboy pain or Packer pain?

It would suck but we know what happens against SF next week anyway so the certain departure of Joe Barry would be a nice silver lining

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol at the Cowboys getting a pep talk from the halftime show, jesus christ

gently caress off Jimmy Johnson

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1746670752210788763

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Dallas shouldn't have gotten anything from that drive, but I'll take limiting the damage to a field goal

Packers defense, please stop gifting them points via penalties you doofuses

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh wow, so Dallas did get handed 7 free points by the refs, right? That would've been a 10-second runoff

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

why does Parsons get to do a leaping headbutt to Love late?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

49ers fans can start panicking about playing the Packers again now

If there's one team the 49ers aren't worried about facing in the playoffs, it's the Green Bay Packers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jaire has been so snakebitten this year, goddamn

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The :doink: curse has been equalized!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

HOW DOES IT JUST KEEP GETTING FUNNIER

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jordan Love is HIM

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Scarabrae posted:

Need some Jordan Love civil war letters

the abugadu signal has been lit

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

god it's so good

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hughmoris posted:

I've been grilling all afternoon and just saw the score. What the hell happened?

The Packers scored a touchdown on almost every offensive drive, and Dak had two picks (including a pick-six)

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The draw up the gut is very funny

Don't get yourselves disqualified for next week, Packers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

...Packers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hughmoris posted:

Thanks. One of my favorite Goon memories is listening to sports radio after The Tebow Broncos beat the Bears.

It was the Steelers, and you're right, it was incredible. I'll never forget the goon calling in, making it on-air, and talking about how Demaryius Thomas put clown shoes on the Steelers defense until he got cut off. And also Pittsburgh fans talking about how it was time for a QB change because they needed someone like Tebow behind center