Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What pairs best with cheddar?
Bud Lite
A fine red wine I guess I dunno anything about wine
Cowboys tears
Crackers
Some other cheese
Shame
View Results

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kirios posted:

Am I sicko for wanting the Packers to destroy the Cowboys in their stadium?

It’s pretty common but I think it’s more likely not going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Packers D got a stop?

Super Bowl bound?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Tom Sellout posted:

Things are going great. Joe Barry has to respect the run game now.

Joe Barry respects nothing an offense can do

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They’re about to be up by 10, it would be incredibly strange if they weren’t favored.

lol 10

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

It won't happen but the Cowboys coming back by just clowning on the Packers defense for the entire second half would be really funny.

Every wildcard being an unwatchable blowout halfway through the 3rd quarter would also be great

I mean I can’t see how clowning on a bad defense can be funny

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kirios posted:

If the Packers blow this Packer fans will act like this was house money, that they weren’t supposed to be here, that they’re the youngest team and the future is bright.

But no, it will hurt. It will massively, massively hurt.

The rest of you - choose which path is funnier - Cowboy pain or Packer pain?

I mean it won’t hurt that much because we will get dumpstered by the niners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

solarjetman posted:

Every game so far has been someone against their former team, and the former team is 3-0. Go Lions

But the lions have one as well