Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What pairs best with cheddar?
Bud Lite
A fine red wine I guess I dunno anything about wine
Cowboys tears
Crackers
Some other cheese
Shame
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Am I sicko for wanting the Packers to destroy the Cowboys in their stadium?

It is perfectly normal, and indeed preferred, to want to see the Cowboys lose in embarrassing fashion at every opportunity. To want otherwise (I.e., not wanting the Cowboys to get hosed) is a sign of severe trauma and underlying mental and/or medical conditions.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SKULL.GIF posted:

Everyone picked the Cowboys to win on the pregame show

:doink:

On NFL Network, everyone picked the Cowboys... except Michael Irvin, who explicitly picked the Packers to try and avoid the "everyone picks the same team jinx" and probably cocaine

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It'd be way funnier if Jordan Love threw like 4 picks

better still is Dak throws 5 and loses

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo: tackled by his own o-line

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:killdozer:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DuhSal posted:

Who/what decided most tight ends have to wear 80-something numbers?

The NFL rulebook, they were assigned the same numbers as receivers. Then they got expanded to also include numbers in the 40s, and now basically anything 0-49 & 80-89

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbOrLI9ynwM

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

when the server brings out food, but not for your table

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
turn it over, you fucks

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

that patch is only for players that won it afaik

Yeah, winners get the patch, nominees get a sticker on the back of their helmets

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hioAbdhfN_w

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

Cowboys suck and are cheating and gently caress ‘em

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Fox News

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbb8-j1Suo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grimson posted:

why are these dogs eating better than me

dogs are better than humans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

triple sulk posted:

dak pick six incoming

:bisonyes:

edit: boo called down

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UQFBtHEFJ8

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that crying cowboys child

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
hahahahahahahahaha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fctXANwcLI

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tayter Swift posted:

how did you do this

it was inevitable

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:drat:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol electric avenue

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
A MILLION DICKS PER SECOND

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
i'm cackling irl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
throw another pick, Dak

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

JPrime posted:

what

how

how on earth

Negative, Ghost Rider, do not engage!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

corn on the cop posted:

does mike know

no

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
throw another pick six

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
booo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alaois posted:

honestly dallas coming back to win this one might be even funnier

the cowboys winning is never funny or good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
dumb

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Cowboys, if you want to get back into this game, you're gonna need to play with some fire

https://twitter.com/JeffMcRichards/status/1746654482035769473

gently caress the Police

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
ahem

gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
uh oh

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Arcella posted:

This loving T mobile commercial

they just need to fully use "Guy Love" from Scrubs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Arcella posted:

The Janitor is the only good character

Don't slight Ted or Snoop Dog Attending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

triple sulk posted:

lol what are these flags

the officials wanting more screen time