Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What pairs best with cheddar?
Bud Lite
A fine red wine I guess I dunno anything about wine
Cowboys tears
Crackers
Some other cheese
Shame
View Results

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

A playoff game against the Packers where the Cowboys have the advantage on pen and paper?

Hahaha, never seen this one before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Fox says 15 minutes to kickoff? They're really milking playoff games huh?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

*ahem*

gently caress the Cowboys

MaximilianK posted:

Carry on

WalletBeef posted:

gently caress THE COWBOYS YALL

fartknocker posted:

HappyHippo posted:

Yo has anyone said gently caress the cowboys yet?

Cause gently caress 'em

https://i.imgur.com/bfA66zs.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

Everyone picked the Cowboys to win on the pregame show

:doink:

We are on a 2 season winning streak at home, there is literally no way we don't clinch this first round :patriot:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Such a tiny prick... so powerful.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

I like how games don't actually start when they are supposed to anymore

Looking forward to extra play reviews so they can cram in more commercials :rip:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jones STUFF'D

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

A Sneaker Broker posted:

This crew calls the most flags. Be ready for that.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

pmchem posted:

if Fat Mike gets bounced by his former team in the first round in a season where he has Parsons and MVP-level Dak...

fired?

:hmmyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Fucks sake Dallas :negative:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nocall on that delay of game :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Down by contact :hmmyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Harlock posted:

That's my MVP QB

https://i.imgur.com/JjopzvP.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Rectal Placenta posted:

I'm enjoying the people seemingly on a two minute delay

Those poor unwashed non-OTA antenna masses :smith:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFQ0jeLTbsk

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Don't run it out you clown :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Put in the red rifle

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Anti-Hero posted:

GB keep the loving pressure on!

GB D tired already :nyd:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just gonna stay in there and take that sack? Well, OK...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
NIN bumper :emo:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Can't decide if this Das Racist instacart commercial is :capitalism: or thematically appropriate.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BAE OF PIGS posted:

This GB offense is going to be for a long time

:ohdear:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:doink:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

davecrazy posted:

Fox bumper music guy is feeling it today.

Sandstorm :slick:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

If Jerry Jones dies after this game folks I will get drunk and celebrate online with all of you

:yeah:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roasted Donut posted:

sure looks like a typical cowboys playoff game

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kirios posted:

AS A PERSONAL RULE OF THUMB I NEVER DRINK BACK TO BACK DAYS

SHOULD I MAKE AN EXCEPTION GOONS?

Monday is probably a holiday, so.......

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cowboys on the board, yaaaaaayyyyyy :effort:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Gully Foyle posted:

Awww it's a little less funny now.

Still down 20 at the half is not what anyone would have thought

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Whooping Crabs posted:

It's elder abuse at this point

Terry looked like he was desperate to retire around that Win Terry's Money poo poo a few years back.

Dallas establishing the run??

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/TLddw6L.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hhaha the TD at the end of the 2nd was fraudulent :sickos:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grimson posted:

ran off to make some food, what was this in reference to?

A facemask on Dak, though it wasn't obvious from certain angles.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Huh so that's what it looks like when a Dallas receiver is open...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Arcella posted:

This loving T mobile commercial

Really betting on that Scrubs nostalgia to cover them.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Arcella posted:

The Janitor is the only good character

KNIFE-WREEEEEEEEENCH

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Scrubs loving sucked.

They got Sarah Chalke as close to naked on TV as humanly possible in multiple episodes, worth it IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer