Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What pairs best with cheddar?
Bud Lite
A fine red wine I guess I dunno anything about wine
Cowboys tears
Crackers
Some other cheese
Shame
View Results

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
This is going to be a glory hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Dallas already shooting themselves in the foot.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dude almost buttfumbled.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

gently caress ‘dem Cowboys.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Reminder: Tommy DeVito beat this Packer team.

🤌🤌🤌

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Heeeer wegoooo!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Put some respect on 3rd leg Gregg’s name.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ceedee lamb. More like drops drops lamb.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

A-A Ron Love.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If anybody can make a coaching adjustment it’s *checks notes* Mike McCarthy.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Heeeeere we go over the head of my WR.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MVP MVP MVP

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

This is Cowboys playoff football and I’m here for it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MODS?!?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Heeeere we go!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Cowboys softest team in the NFL since 1996.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Is being a cowboys fan just like repeatedly kicking yourself in the nuts for year after year?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

Why are people rushing in like it's a Black Friday sale

Standing room only tickets.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Demon Of The Fall posted:

i'm not watching lol whats wrong with teh boys

It’s the playoffs.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Fox bumper music guy is feeling it today.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

DAK IS HIM!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

That is your Cowboys MVP quarterback!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

lol he almost threw another one!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Why is Jimmy Johnson yelling at me like I suck?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

This is a true story. Took my kid to a kid in his daycares birthday party. The husband of the birthday kid was a total douche and could not stop telling me how he was a big Dem Boys fan and going to fly down later that day with his older son to go to the game. That others kids name? Dallas. Not making that up.

I hope he’s having fun right now.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

LOL TOMMY DEVITO BEAT THIS PACKERS TEAM!!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

You want young Vrabel over 70 something record chasing has been.

Belichick anywhere will be Chuck Knoll in Seattle level bad.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Chuck Noll never coached in Seattle :confused:

Tom Flores. My brain is not working.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

That was a Def Leppard deep cut on that bumper.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Only a 4 score game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Love earned himself a $500k bonus for a playoff win.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Go Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

I bet the Lions stadium is electric right now

I haven’t been to a home playoff game since ‘11.

If it was double that time I’d be losing my mind.