Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Good luck Lions! It's time to break the curse. Make it a clean NFCN sweep for the weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Matthew Stafford losing in Detroit; how nostalgic this must be for him

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Well that was extremely stupid, Branch

edit: whoops, Joseph

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

That's because both teams actually showed up

Both offenses showed up, anyway. Rams defense doesn't seem to be here and I think Detroit's got some stragglers too

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK yeah, the Lions are just gonna boatrace 'em

Lions are legit going to the NFCCG minimum; they'll obliterate the Eagles/Bucs winner

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

hoo boy this game might end up very sad

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

God, the end of that touchdown was so slick

The Packers skill position group has gotten a lot of press over the past month, but Puka has to be the most impressive offensive rookie not named CJ Stroud

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, it's like every single play is the Beastquake

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Lions are doing a great job of containing Kyren Williams

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

wait, nobody told me that Aaron Glenn is Stringer Bell with facial hair

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

PneumonicBook posted:

Lions you should have known better than to make Stafford bleed

he's got the Corum buff

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why on earth were people hyped about the Rams defensive coordinator lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The Lions are a significantly better team, they have the lead, they have excellent karma from going for it on fourth downs and bad officiating

The Rams have bad karma for not trying to get at least a field goal there with three timeouts

The outcome of this game isn't in doubt, folks

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If the Rams punt here, they're going to lose by 3+ touchdowns

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That feels like a makeup no-call, so fair enough

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Lions cruising!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It doesn't matter; there's literally no down-and-distance that the Rams won't easily give up

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's unbelievable the Money Badger is still in the league; good job kid

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The Lions defense isn't great, but every tackle does look like an absolute killshot, jesus

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh drat that was some dirty poo poo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Play posted:

god drat, a headbutt and then they stepped on his loving shoulder

"welcome back to detroit, fucker!"

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Play posted:

I think it's his shoulder that is hurting him, they actually stepped on him. I think it was Hutchison. That is a big no no, you should go down in that situation rather than risk stepping right on him

If the no-call on that was supposed to be makeup for the phantom false start, jesus christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Stafford looked like a loving corpse on the ground, don't show that replay for the love of god

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jared would have to Goof a pick-six or fumble-six for the Rams to have a chance; a silly sack's not gonna do it lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hey UNC, what about the guy who was clearly injured five minutes ago but is inexplicably back out on the field?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alright, that'll do it unless Goff goofs; you can't settle for a field goal three times against this Lions offense

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Lotta game left; I think there's gonna be a lot of passing the rest of the way. Both teams might have two possessions left.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Didn't Kyren Williams go to the locker room? I don't know if the Rams can ground-and-pound a long drive, especially with the Lions run defense being so stiff tonight.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus Christ he just tried to end that man's career (not literally but goddamn)

What a hard hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oooh wow, the Lions got away with another one there

Alright Lions, you've got it. Bring it home!