Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

MJeff posted:

I had to go get my food right when they scored the TD. :lol:

:siren: DRAFT RUNNING BACKS IN THE THIRD ROUND TOO :siren:

Every round

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Rams helmets make so little sense

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

What doesn't make sense?

I get that they're supposed to be interlocking horns, but it's more like one horn and one crescent moon. Just a visual mess.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

The little gap is meant to represent the outside ridge of the horn curling inwards

LMAO now that you say it I see it but in three (?) years it never read like that to me

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

B...b...but positional value!

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

That guy's pretty good they should cover him next time

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

Went out today thinking I was not going to be able to see the games since the power had been out.

Straight from New York Pizza didn't have TV's but did have good slices.

Got home and at 5:45 PST the power came back on!

Fritha is not that impressed, but I get to shitpost with y'all now!

I'm sorry you had to miss the greatest game of all time

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Lions...Bitch?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Nacua said I would prefer you not tackle me

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

GOOF NO

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

REF YOU SUCK

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Miss you CjGJ

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Parallax posted:

eminems spaghetti looks like poo poo

It launders money good tho

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

I think the Lions need to hire somebody to teach their defense how to tackle.

Maybe hot HC candidate Aaron Glenn could be of assistance

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

SUN GOD SHINES AT NIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Congrats Lions fans. I'm really glad y'all got to experience this :unsmith: