Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Refs started to favor the Lions a bit this half. The lesson is: always chant ref you suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

Play posted:

no loving way man, an obvious jerk on the jersey before the ball arrives will be called in any game

Not a game where the home fans are itching to embarrass the league after two horseshit calls. Booing works.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Congrats Lions fans.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
DeShaun lost. Tyreek lost. Jerry Jones lost. And the Rams lost because a pass interference wasn't called. Not a bad weekend.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I actually legit do feel bad for Puka because the dude put up a monster game and gave it his all and they wasted it badly

I had not watched a lot of Rams this season, so I didn't realize before tonight that Puka isn't just good, he's really really good.