Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
go loins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Benne posted:

So Mike Tirico calling a game on two straight nights is definitely NBC going "no Cris, we're not giving your dopey son a playoff game," right?

more I think Al Michaels didn't want to do a playoff game this year. I don't think Cris' son has ever done anything other than pre/post game hosting stuff

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Benne posted:

He called a Notre Dame game with Garrett this year and it was the drizzling shits

i'd expect nothing less for Notre Dame

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
nice catch by reynolds

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
this is some outstanding execution so far

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dance McPants posted:

holy poo poo those boos...honestly didn't expect it to be that intense

place sounds loud as gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

C. Everett Koop posted:

Cheering Matty Staff is for when he retires and comes back. Booing Matty Staff is for tonight.

yeah, this is their first home playoff game since 1993 and they haven't won a playoff game since 1991, the opposing team could have Barry Sanders and Megatron and they'd boo cause they want the Lions to win

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Edmund Sparkler posted:

This is the first of this year's playoff games that actually feels like one.

Browns-Texans was fun until Flacco went full Matt Schaub in the third quarter

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

I enjoy that the Lions last playoff win was against the Cowboys.

it also included one of Barry Sanders' most iconic runs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-q1IZBjxk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

gotta say it again

against the cowboys

fartknocker posted:

it also included one of Barry Sanders' most iconic runs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-q1IZBjxk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Satt Mafford still has an arm

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Went out today thinking I was not going to be able to see the games since the power had been out.

Straight from New York Pizza didn't have TV's but did have good slices.

Got home and at 5:45 PST the power came back on!

Fritha is not that impressed, but I get to shitpost with y'all now!

you missed out on the ritualistic loving of the Cowboys, but I'll allow it because Fritha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Breaking News:

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1746704420694311059?t=s4eynhNDakMdXjAa3kOmmg&s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Praise be to the Sun God

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
holy poo poo gibbs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
go4it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dat spin move

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

C. Everett Koop posted:

goof came out to play for a second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKqs1JLDbp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Amy Pole Her posted:

Any Dallas fans want to explain why that’s actually a penalty against the lions

They’re too busy buying Texans jerseys