Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i know the lions would've gotten a 1st down if the penalty had been rightly called on the rams there, but would they also have been in fg range?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

not sure how that was dirty? hutchinson was approaching to tackle stafford like normal. hutchinson got there, stafford started going down. the other lions coming weren't aware hutchinson had him going down, and they happened to run into stafford's headish area.

it wasn't great for stafford, but i don't think there was any malice behind anything there.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

haven't seen that...

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

camera work made me think that was turned over.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

well, that was bad.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

honestly, that's the kind of pi i can let slip. it was subtle and hidden enough that it was done with skill. if you can do that, i say go for it.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I hope Neodoomium is enjoying this wherever he is.

jesus, whatever happened to that guy?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

detroit > new haven > pequod's in morton grove >>>>>>>>> chicago style >>>>>>> ny style >>>>>>>>>>>>> neapolitan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Hot Diggity! posted:

TBH all major pizza styles outside of St. Louis style are good

do not look up the following:

- stl pizza
- rhode island pizza
- taiwanese pizza
- any style west of the mississippi

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This sounds like a joke.

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...ih=742&dpr=1.25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

fosborb posted:

that's tomato bread

don't tell that to someone from rhode island!

also don't tell them rhode island isn't an island!

it's a place where nothing makes sense.