Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

lol at Puka just casually avoiding that diving tackle with a twirl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Dango Bango posted:

It's wild that the Lions let both Swift and Williams go and upgraded at RB

Williams was a product of opportunity. He’s unfortunately not that good. Swift was always hurt.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Man, that was quite the fit

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Can’t believe refs are screwing over the lions

I’m sure Dallas fans would be in here explaining that actually it was the right call and even it wasn’t there was an ever worse call earlier so it doesn’t count…if they didn’t all have their heads in their ovens right now.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

What the hell is a secondary

They call it a secondary because it’s just not as important as the other stuff so you don’t pay much attention to it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

triple sulk posted:

oh my god, the eagles are going to have to go against wentz in philly aren't they

The Rams aren’t winning with Wentz and the Eagles aren’t winning period.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Rams should have gone for yardage here, not the 1st down

Maher can barely make PATs

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Play posted:

lol at you bringing up some poo poo no one even remembers as proof that OTHER people are melting down

lmao

I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

I will see if one of the places here in Portland that serves Detroit-style pizzas will be open tomorrow.

If not I'll see if the place that serves coneys is open.

Pizza Jerk is probably open. They always are.